Drugs

Gents I know we are all excited, but let's remember this thread is for information and not a shop window

First time in Ibiza this week

Went to Ushuaia last night and had some solid mdma

Came across orange SoundCloud’s for tomorrow

Any feedback on these?

Also, is there a dress code for o beach? Or is bathing suit/ tank top/ nice sandals okay for that type of party?

Any feedback is appreciated!

First time in Ibiza this week

Went to Ushuaia last night and had some solid mdma

Came across orange SoundCloud’s for tomorrow

Any feedback on these?

Also, is there a dress code for o beach? Or is bathing suit/ tank top/ nice sandals okay for that type of party?

Any feedback is appreciated!
Personally dont rate the soundclouds but everyone else says they’re strong so must just be me:lol:

Personally dont rate the soundclouds but everyone else says they’re strong so must just be me:lol:
I’m seeing that too. 9 out of 10 say they are amazing. But everyone is different

I was rolling face all day and night yesterday but my wife didn’t get hit as hard as I did.

I’m seeing that too. 9 out of 10 say they are amazing. But everyone is different

I was rolling face all day and night yesterday but my wife didn’t get hit as hard as I did.
There is different series of Soundcloud, they are not all equal.
Hopefully the current batch I got is good

Have a nice day party then night party booked

I’ll tell you friday. Yellow lovehearts i’ve got for tomorrow. Also got offered soundclouds & kenzos
Very strong could barely stand up at one point off just the 1. That ‘buzz’ didnt last long however

Edit - was still getting the visuals and everything else until i went to bed but that first real buzz only lasted maybe 30min

Last edited:
Back