Drugs

We went to a pub for a couple, then to The Ivy for a 3 course meal. I did one pill. Half in the pub, then half just after my starter. It was purple, in the shape of a monkeys face, with ‘see me’ on the back.

She didn’t twig, but did keep commenting what a good mood I was in, and how much of a laugh we were having. I’ll admit, it felt a little like I was a comedian at times!

I gotta say, it’s a bloody nice drug. Put me in a really nice mood and the visuals were really amusing. Also, it made an espresso martini taste like the best thing I’ve had in my entire life! Also, it seemed to make every woman look stunning

We went to a pub for a couple, then to The Ivy for a 3 course meal. I did one pill. Half in the pub, then half just after my starter. It was purple, in the shape of a monkeys face, with ‘see me’ on the back.

She didn’t twig, but did keep commenting what a good mood I was in, and how much of a laugh we were having. I’ll admit, it felt a little like I was a comedian at times!

I gotta say, it’s a bloody nice drug. Put me in a really nice mood and the visuals were really amusing. Also, it made an espresso martini taste like the best thing I’ve had in my entire life! Also, it seemed to make every woman look stunning
I'd love to hear your partners version of events haha.

I thought it already was decrimalised of sorts in Spain?

very grey area... possession/homegrown is tolerated to a point. Current law's a real mess and it's good they're finally sorting this out. if they're going the full Canadian route, then could be a welcome boost to the economy too. I'm a member of a cannabis club, which has just about been legal until now, but gotta say it's not exactly somewhere I'd choose to hang out

very grey area... possession/homegrown is tolerated to a point. Current law's a real mess and it's good they're finally sorting this out. if they're going the full Canadian route, then could be a welcome boost to the economy too. I'm a member of a cannabis club, which has just about been legal until now, but gotta say it's not exactly somewhere I'd choose to hang out

Its not the Drug for me. But in Britain i'd support people being able to grow a couple of plants for their own use and Amsterdam style coffee shops. The Police waste a lot of time and resource going after small time people and it'd take a lot of petty crime off the streets.

CBD is becoming a lot more popular and prominent here which may alter the general publics opinions, I.e. more may realise its a very versatile plant with a lot of uses.

I assume supplies are pretty tricky to get hold of on the island at the mo? Been reading a lot about pills/MDMA that have rogue ingredients in (more so than in normal times). Rave safe kids x

The "funny" thing about 2CB is this...take like 5mg more and you'll see the opposite in every woman...morphing faces, seeing male faces in females and vice versa. It's a fun drug but most people I know have all reached that point were they said: can it stop now? 😅

The "funny" thing about 2CB is this...take like 5mg more and you'll see the opposite in every woman...morphing faces, seeing male faces in females and vice versa. It's a fun drug but most people I know have all reached that point were they said: can it stop now? 😅

Most of the occasions I've done 2c-b (or 2c-b-fly) I've been happy and wanted to push it further (adding in another small dose after the previous dose peaks). Only really running out of time would make me quit. Big leaps in dose or mixing with other stuff is what got me to an unpleasant stage on a couple of occasions, and one of those times I was too scared to take a downer because I didn't trust myself not to overdo it like I'd already done with the 2c-b.

Apologies, I was going to write this a few weeks ago.

I had a few of these stashed from before all the lock-down malarkey.

thumbnail (4).jpg

Apparently produced by the infamous Dutch Masters bloke on the DNM, the tell tale being the NL stamp and the two tone press. All his presses were known to be high strength. Take no chances if you are lucky enough to get your hands on any of these NL stamped bad boys, they are strong little mofos. Unfortunately I heard that Dutch Masters got busted by the police earlier this year, so these brand of pills will be hard to come by in the current climate.

So anyway, I have to rewind about 5 weeks before this night.

Ages ago I had read online about a supplement known as NAC, or N-Acetyl Cysteine. The anecdotal evidence suggests that a few weeks of supplementing with NAC can really boost your experience on MDMA.

So throwing caution to the wind we decided to get ourselves some of this NAC stuff and see how we fared.

Took 600mgs per day for approximately 5 weeks prior to the night.

How It Went Down:

We got into the WHP just before the cut off time, 22:30. This is probably one of the only downsides to this night. I don't enjoy having to be inside somewhere by a certain time, I enjoy hitting a few more boozers first. No worries though as the place was building up really well inside. Cristoph and Franky Wah were playing some good tunes and the bar system was pretty well set out, so we had no real problem getting drinks.

Artbat came on and really sort of boosted the place.

We decided to take a half pill each, around midnight.

Waiting waiting waiting waiting......

She told me she felt a bit sick. She normally spews on the come up lol. So I grabbed and empty cup from the floor just in time for her to hurl up into it.

In my haste I hadn't actually realised the bottom of the discarded cup was missing 🤦‍♂️, so I got a belly full of sick straight down my leg and onto my trainer! Yay, cheers love 👍

Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting......

Suddenly! My missus gives me that look. That look when you just know!!

It normally always hits her first, so I braced myself for the inevitable!

She just kept saying words to the effect that it was strong as f*** over and over as she looked around the place and back at me.

I was a little bit excited and also had a slight bit of that apprehension you sometimes have, but still felt pretty sober and normal 🤷‍♂️

Maybe about 5 minutes or so of watching my other half looking like she was on cloud 9 and hanging onto me with a kung-fu grip that Jacky Chan would be proud of, I suddenly felt this intense come up inside myself!

Man, felt bloody good! Everything in the place changed. Music was better, bass was pumping, crowd was bouncing, lights were super bright and everything looked amazing.

This was hitting me harder than it had in a long time. Felt amazing, it was pulsing over my body in waves or something combined with the music blasting through the place.

When I heard Eric Prydz bringing in that Animal track he sometimes plays, I knew it was going to be awesome.

This isn't my video but the person filming it must have been nearby because this is exactly the same viewpoint we had.

When those lasers kicked in at 1:10 the place went wild. I'm getting goosebumps on my arms now just thinking about it.

I could go on, but I think you get the idea. Was a great night.

We only had a half pill each, it was more than enough and kept us going right till the end. We had actually brung along some 2c-b as well and had planned to Nexus flip, but we didn't feel any need for it as we were rolling so hard.

It would appear that this NAC stuff does work, somehow.

You may remember we had a night out on the disco biscuits about 6 weeks before this night (Cristoph@Digital). This was after an 18 month break. Usually we would leave about 3 months in between nights like this (apart from in Ibiza when the rules go out the fcuking window).

The feeling from this Eric Prydz night, after 5 weeks of supplementing NAC, felt a lot stronger than the Cristoph night 6 weeks earlier.

Comedown and Recovery:

thumbnail (5).jpg

To be honest, we never really felt too much of a comedown. I mentally prepared myself for it, as it had been such a good night I was fully expecting a sting in its tail with a harsh comedown.

It never came. Maybe the fact that the weather was still pretty decent and throwing myself in and out of the North Sea the next day with my youngest daughter could have helped a little bit.

Who knows.

Would be good to hear if anyone else has experiences with NAC?

Until next time, stay safe :D👍

#MDMAtherapy

Back