Drugs

Do 2cb pills normally have a press?

I got one a few weeks ago, it's just a wee small red pill, no pressing.

Scared to take it as I don't know how strong 2cb is, never done it before.

Do 2cb pills normally have a press?

I got one a few weeks ago, it's just a wee small red pill, no pressing.

Scared to take it as I don't know how strong 2cb is, never done it before.
Normally they are various designs (batmen, 1up mushrooms) etc but certainly very unusual for 2cb to be highly dosed … and since you are generally getting in the 10-15mg range then they are much smaller in size than md pills … Reddit can be very useful for info on 2cb although there is a tendency for people to go for heroic doses when in fact half or one pill can be very nice … a bit like lsd lite (colours are brighter, general shifting of patterns) without the head space but watch out for the body load and potential gastro (wind) late in the trip … also goes well as a nexus flip after mdma to prolong a lovely chilled feeling

Normally they are various designs (batmen, 1up mushrooms) etc but certainly very unusual for 2cb to be highly dosed … and since you are generally getting in the 10-15mg range then they are much smaller in size than md pills … Reddit can be very useful for info on 2cb although there is a tendency for people to go for heroic doses when in fact half or one pill can be very nice … a bit like lsd lite (colours are brighter, general shifting of patterns) without the head space but watch out for the body load and potential gastro (wind) late in the trip … also goes well as a nexus flip after mdma to prolong a lovely chilled feeling
This.
And also..2cb is generally advertised as 10-15 but usually underdosed, usually it's 7-12 mg. For a first time 10-15 mg is fine...if you feel you need more you can try more the next time cause redosing doesn't quite work the same way as other substances.
If you never used it, I advise you to use the first time at home to get used to the feeling. It can be a bit strange and overwhelming and it lasts pretty long...not LSD like long..but a few hours.

This.
And also..2cb is generally advertised as 10-15 but usually underdosed, usually it's 7-12 mg. For a first time 10-15 mg is fine...if you feel you need more you can try more the next time cause redosing doesn't quite work the same way as other substances.
If you never used it, I advise you to use the first time at home to get used to the feeling. It can be a bit strange and overwhelming and it lasts pretty long...not LSD like long..but a few hours.

Re-dosing works absolutely fine with 2c-b IME, but bear in mind it might take longer to reach the peak than MD, maybe 75 - 90 minutes, and you will go up a level rather than just re-dosing. If it's pills, re-dose with half rather than a full one.

So what are all your typical doses when you go out out?? How much do you consume, what do you consume and how long do you last?

So what are all your typical doses when you go out out?? How much do you consume, what do you consume and how long do you last?
2 or 3 decent Gary’s over a 6-8 hour sesh. Start with 3/4 then just keep ticking over in 3rds and halves.

Try stay away from the devils dust! I’ll consume whatever amount I have if I have it although I don’t like it at a rave anyway.

if it’s an afternoon start or the second day in a row I am partial to a small amount of speed early doors!!

Depends if its UK or ibiza...

But I had my first pill in ages a few weeks ago, took the full thing in quarters spaced out over a few hours.
Couldn't have went better.

Also had alcohol and some toot obvs

Half a pill for a domestic night would be more than enough for me, but we have very early closing times in n.i

Back