Drugs Bust

:eek: my mate took these in March on a works night out (as you do - :lol: ) by 9.30 she was sitting in the corner of the pub with her Parka zipped up, hood up and basically spazzed out.... She is no amateur either when it comes to taking anything..:lol::lol:

She said she had the worst hangover ever the next day... :spank:

Phil was in London for the semi final last month and he met up with a mate who had that legal herbal Salvea Divenorum (sp?) he was told to expect a really fast quick high, trippy/poppers like - Phil said he had 3 pulls on a pipe and couldnt move for about 10 mins after each one - he said it was really really horrible - he felt very wrong after the effects finished

he is another one who wont be touching these legal highs...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have to admit it wasnt a rewarding experience at all. I was at a festival at the time, so I kind of blended in with others who were in a similar state.
Never again... maybe ;):lol:

J

An alternative may be legal highs.

I tried "Happy Popper Beans" the other night, really trippy, giggly, lots of energy, and just one pill lasted about 8 hours, crazy!

They contain BZP but the new ones are BZP-free.

Isn't there one called Mephedrone that is supposed to be amazing right now?

Some of the over the counter drugs here are :eek: I became aware recently (i wont say its name) of a prescription free over the counter drug that is basically like a legal 'E', it is a bronchial stimulator for astmatics and such like. And it is :eek: and extremely cheap. I couldnt believe it :eek:

I know the one you mean - being an asthmatic and also allergic to the particular bug that lives in dirty A/C units I suffer everytime I get a flight or spend too long in a place with A/C - :lol::lol::lol:

Imagine that mixed with the cough medicine.....:eek:

Everyone in the villa wanted to have a go of the cough medicine so they could "understand what I had been going through" I just remember my friend clinging on to her boyfriends arm snuggled up to him on the sofa saying "keep me away from the nothingness - I am being engulfed in nothingness...." :lol:

Ahhh... you've just clicked the final piece in the puzzle for me. My friend came back from a night out raving about something new he'd tried... but kept calling it Methadone... which I was sure was a heroin substitute! So I was slightly concerned for him when he was saying how much he liked it.

but I guess if this Mephedrone is the "new E" then it's much more likely to be that :eek:

"...
Welshman is held on party isle
Jun 10 2009

SPANISH police are holding a Welsh man after he was arrested in a high-profile drugs investigation.

Nicholas Strange, from Nantyglo, Blaenau Gwent, is facing charges after being arrested near a disco which had opened for the summer season on the party island of Ibiza.

The 26-year-old was stopped in Sant Josep by detectives working on Operation Calm, an investigation into the discovery of 23,450 Ecstasy tablets in a in a British-registered vehicle in a car park at a villa complex in January.

They were packed in a bag in the boot. Each was marked with a dollar sign and a star.

They also found 924 grams of MDMA powder.

When they searched an empty villa at the complex they found 228,120 and £15,400 in low denomination notes.

Mr Strange was arrested on Sunday when he returned to the island for the summer season.

The biggest ever haul of ecstasy on Ibiza was in 2003 when 235,000 tablets were seized from an Italian drugs gang.

The largest prior to that was when 28,000 tablets were found
hidden in picture frames in 2001.
..."
(walesonline.co.uk)

Originally Posted by weloveliam@space
Some of the over the counter drugs here are :eek: I became aware recently (i wont say its name) of a prescription free over the counter drug that is basically like a legal 'E', it is a bronchial stimulator for astmatics and such like. And it is :eek: and extremely cheap. I couldnt believe it :eek:

They're not the same thing.

The "drug" that's in cough medicine is not mephedrone. You're thinking of DXM, which has more dissociative, opiate effects - a mate purchased the raw chemical. (If you want to try it, probably best not go sinking bottles of cough medicine, coz there's other stuff in there too.) Mephedrone is very E like, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

The "drug" that's in cough medicine is not mephedrone. You're thinking of DXM, which is more of a dissociative - a mate purchased the raw chemical. Mephedrone is very E like, though.

The one i'm talking about is in a 'bronchial stimulator' drug, not a cough medicine, see Puppylover for that :lol:

What is this Mephedrone used for ???

The "drug" that's in cough medicine is not mephedrone. You're thinking of DXM, which has more dissociative, opiate effects - a mate purchased the raw chemical. (If you want to try it, probably best not go sinking bottles of cough medicine, coz there's other stuff in there too.) Mephedrone is very E like, though.

Thanks for the medical update JDr ohnny - I didnt actually take the cough medicine to get wrecked - I bought it because I had a chest infection on holiday and I was surprised that for 2€ it was readily available..... for anyone to get ****ed up on should they choose too.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And will most likely be banned within the next few months, along with a load of other legal highs.

I'm actually surprised so many people haven't heard of it; there's been a huge internet buzz around it for at least a year.

Arrests in San An

Heard on local news today, 6 british expats have been arrested in San An for dealing drugs (three of those arrested are from Merseyside). Does anybody have any further details.

Back