Drugs Bust

how is it breaking the rules?

it only breaks the rules if someone asks where to get stuff OR offers it

discussing drugs in a loose, abstract sense hardly worthy of the mod's attention surely?

... poor bloke they found dead here the other day
with an exploded balloon of cocaine in his guts ...
poor bloke ??

... rather a douchebag of a drugdealer/-smuggler than a POOR bloke

show some compassion please!
that man was risking his life
to keep your dinner party entertained

ok. i forgot that .
i´m sorry
35n7ewk.gif

ps:
maybe he wanted to become the new .... http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=9717

who leaves their car parked up with all that in the boot anyway.... from reading the post that is what seems to have happened??:eek:

and leaving the cash in the apt for the winter....

it sounds a bit wierd?

I actually sampled a 'herbal' cocaine which you can buy legally over the counter.

A friend of mine sent me a sample last week and has been banging out loads of it from her shop.

The actual buzz was ok but it nearly blew me hooter off. Like sniffing the contents of a tramps underpants mixed with industrial cleaner. My eyes went like Marty Feldman's after doing it. I wouldn't like too much of a session on it to be honest but I didn't get the constant snotty feeling like I do ahem sorry did from the usual gravel.

Costs about the same as the illegal stuff so not to cheap. Dread to think what was in it. Mind you I think that most weekends.

Olly - I am with you regarding how much it takes over people's lives. If i'm in my mate's bar I can never speak to anyone unless i'm in the kazee with them. I have asked him to move the optics in the bogs as more time appears to be spent there.

I have heard these poor people are NOT the ones making the money or doing the business, literally just the pack horses :eek:
... and i heard there are some poor people who wanted to open dc10 on 1st of june
but were NOT allowed :eek:

But in moderation, there's really nothing wrong with it (the good stuff, I mean)

there is no "moderation" when coke is involved.....
& god help the aussie's who snort the ****.......
i mean, the stuff in the uk is like 1000times better than we get here.....
& the average joe-blow (meaning not me!) pays $350 a gram for it,,.,,,!!!:eek:
i like cola.... when its good..... its better than staying up all night on the rest of the ****e on offer.....

(anyways, like i said.... the words 'moderation' & 'coke' dont co-exist)

I actually sampled a 'herbal' cocaine which you can buy legally over the counter.

A friend of mine sent me a sample last week and has been banging out loads of it from her shop.

The actual buzz was ok but it nearly blew me hooter off. Like sniffing the contents of a tramps underpants mixed with industrial cleaner. My eyes went like Marty Feldman's after doing it. I wouldn't like too much of a session on it to be honest but I didn't get the constant snotty feeling like I do ahem sorry did from the usual gravel.

Costs about the same as the illegal stuff so not to cheap. Dread to think what was in it. Mind you I think that most weekends.

I took a herbal pill once that my friend sells in the shop she works in... didn't do anything to me apart from keep me awake for 36 hours and I don't think I yawned once through that whole time.
J

Olly - I am with you regarding how much it takes over people's lives. If i'm in my mate's bar I can never speak to anyone unless i'm in the kazee with them. I have asked him to move the optics in the bogs as more time appears to be spent there.

Wasnt called Charge at all was it? Decent stuff, but kills yer nose.

Back