----- Drink Prices Thread 2013 -----

This is the problem. People know that if they want to go to the big clubs in Ibiza, they're going to spend a fortune on drinks, but the clubs are still always full. Why should they charge less when they know they know people will pay top dollar. It's a shame but it's the way it is. There's nowhere else in Europe I'd expect to rinse £1200+ on a week long holiday, but I'm happy to do it in Ibiza.

This is the problem. People know that if they want to go to the big clubs in Ibiza, they're going to spend a fortune on drinks, but the clubs are still always full. Why should they charge less when they know they know people will pay top dollar. It's a shame but it's the way it is. There's nowhere else in Europe I'd expect to rinse £1200+ on a week long holiday, but I'm happy to do it in Ibiza.

I hear you but if it was 5E for a beer rather than 11E, I'd probably buy 5 or 6 rather than just the one. I wonder what the equilibrium point would be for maximum profit for the clubs in Ibiza?? I bet nearly everyone gets much less drinks in Ibiza clubs than cheaper clubs elsewhere so I reckon it would be lower than current prices.

You're right in that people are always willing to pay more in Ibiza, but there's nothing worse than running out of money & being parched!

I'm the only one here that think these prices are abs unacceptable? Drugs are cheaper

Sometimes Free if you know the righ guy 8) ; Don't pay to go clubs, make connections in order to go free in big clubs ,then you 'll get the budget for drinks :) (it's what i said one month ago , some don't beliveve me but next year trust me..i hope to goe to more parties FREE)

Sometimes Free if you know the righ guy 8) ; Don't pay to go clubs, make connections in order to go free in big clubs ,then you 'll get the budget for drinks :) (it's what i said one month ago , some don't beliveve me but next year trust me..i hope to goe to more parties FREE)

I assume you're a woman and that you prey on men's weaknesses & exploit their generosity for your own personal gain. I on the other hand am male & going with my Mrs so I doubt I'll be getting free passes & drinks thrown my way.:x

Any one got any prices for Ocean Beach Club? Specifically 1.5ltr's of Greygoose... and if it includes mixers?

Im out on the 12th July and Its a mates birthday and we plan on splitting it 4 ways, but if its over say 80 Euros per person think we'll give it a miss!

On abit of a tangent, last year we stayed SC and spent about £1500 in a week, this year were staying all inclusive and still taking the same amount, not counting on it being much cheaper as its Ibiza after all!

Totally wrong :rolleyes:, I m just a "regular" Boy , just Lucky to have some nice connections..& connections keep increasing :D..can't afford to spread money each ibz trip...Some guys are very generous (invitation VIP entry to clubs for 2 boys 2 girlz(I miss one at LIO :cry: because can't see the guy (that was given the vip entrance by german guy) met this day in front of LIO, he was too smashed that he can't find his car :lol:), yatch,boat)..have to hang out in right places & with the right people :D & pray that it 's your DAY...I don't accept to be a tourist purse in ibz & do as if i was a worker .For the price at Ocean beach, depending the party you will attend, the price can be a good deal if you have to take the djs that play there (on tuesday Sensations Ibiza is a fe.ukin.g great party & better spread money at ocean beach(Pearl ibz) than in big clubs)

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally wrong :rolleyes:, I m just a "regular" Boy , just Lucky to have some nice connections..& connections keep increasing :D..can't afford to spread money each ibz trip...Some guys are very generous (invitation VIP entry to clubs(I miss one at LIO :cry: because can't see the guy met this day in front of LIO, he was too smashed that he can't find his car :lol:), yatch,boat)..have to hang out in right places & with the right people :D & pray that it 's your DAY...I don't accept to be a tourist purse in ibz & do as if i was a worker.

Fair enough but I'm not going to spend my holiday hanging around like a bad smell, desperately trying to chat to people who may or may not put me on a guest list. You may save money doing this but you pay the price of losing your dignity & looking a bit pathetic. That's just my opinion of course!8)

I won't explain how i do..Some free entrance are easy & some harder:I've shared some with ibz m8 2013...Last time i met by chance an old french ibz m8 dj..now, his connections (can go for free to Luciano opening party, know important people at Pacha) & mine for next holydays , it will be huge 8) :Sometimes you have to be "Lucky" if you are not a hot Girlz (sure they can go anywhere for free)...

I very very much doubt 320 notes will cover 1.5 litres plus mixers.

Id say your looking at over a grand for 1.5 liters, I may be wrong though........

I concur, whilst there is nothing worse than being potless on holiday however, I'd rather be potless, get a carry out, a bag of gear and sit on a beach than linger around the entrance of a club dressed in my Sunday best hoping to attract the eye of a sweaty and obese 50 something Iranian man that I badgered the previous day at the beach......all in the vain hope I can get into Pacha for free and get told to **** off when I try to walk in the VIP with him

I guess it comes down to whether you value your dignity above the price of paying into a club. On a similar note, if you are going on holiday and cannot afford the entrance fee to a club then I think you should re-evaluate your location and type of holiday you are embarking on........

I don't really drink alcohol when clubbing, and that's more fool me in Ibiza because a Red Bull is 16Euro's in Pacha, while a Vodka Red Bull is 19.....haha

I concur, whilst there is nothing worse than being potless on holiday however, I'd rather be potless, get a carry out, a bag of gear and sit on a beach than linger around the entrance of a club dressed in my Sunday best hoping to attract the eye of a sweaty and obese 50 something Iranian man that I badgered the previous day at the beach......all in the vain hope I can get into Pacha for free and get told to **** off when I try to walk in the VIP with him

I guess it comes down to whether you value your dignity above the price of paying into a club. On a similar note, if you are going on holiday and cannot afford the entrance fee to a club then I think you should re-evaluate your location and type of holiday you are embarking on........

:lol: Pretty much this ^^

Jimmy+Saville

My mate Jim'll fix a few tickets for you mate!

lol the german guy(was not athletic, the guy was just NICE:is it a crime?) that want our group of 4(2 french, 1 german & italian?) to go vip to LIO on friday is because of "Francesco" , ..if you go to Ibiza to the right place ,won't miss this cool guy look like geezus christ with white long air (seen him at privilege opening, met him at opening Ushuaia tower Sunset ritual party & met him at Benirras on sunday sunset)...In bubbles club a looking guy proposed to the girl i were & me with to "smoke" in his boat parked nearby:she declined (I always pay the ticket clubs as average people but this year, i was LUCKY to get some connections, meeting lot of people helps too & of course FB connections help too .I 've shared some tips but only with people i 've seen in ibz .Of course i enjoy lay on the beach with drinks food from supermarket..i don't like to pay drinks in big clubs but sometimes you have to :spank: i enjoy more buying drinks when music is GOOD: in beach bars, place such as Ushuaia tower, pearl Ibiza(ocean beach club),JAG ,even "expensive" but hey , you have to pay the djs? staff & so on... i forgot to tell that my drums helps to make contact too 8) & i plan to spend holiday in ibz & will appreciate the fact to get some few drinks tips(thanks to my skill on drum) in beach bars ,small clubs ..Meet some workers , meet some locals, talk with people..go to the right place ect..=>IBZ is sharing too ,whatever you want, but don't stay in your bubble...

^^^^^^ I really couldn't be arsed with all the brown nose networking. Don't get me wrong, im all for a bit of money saving. 2 for 1 at the supermarket etc

But when it comes to Ibiza or othr holidays, its time to spend the kids inheritance I'm afraid:confused:

So when I do go to places like Bora Bora then I pay my way with the 6 euro beer dance tax and go mad on the tables.

San Antonio/Eden drink prices

Hi again,

What are the drink prices like in San Antonio and also Eden? On the main site it says that drinks in Eden range from 5euro to 20euro, if so thats pretty good.

Cheers

I got 2 beers and 2 waters for 5euro in a bar in Figueretas.took a short walk into Ibiza town 2 mojito and 2 tiny bottles of coke 35euro.:eek:

Hi again,

What are the drink prices like in San Antonio and also Eden? On the main site it says that drinks in Eden range from 5euro to 20euro, if so thats pretty good.

Cheers

Cheap in the bars as there is so much competition, sometimes you can play one PR off against another and get them to tempt you in with a better offer.

Last year Eden was cheaper than the big clubs like Amnesia, but still a lot more than the bars...they do have new owners and a new refurbishment this year tho, so it could all have changed.

Back