----- Drink Prices Thread 2013 -----

White G

Maybe this has been done already but please share your experiences when at the bar in Ibiza's clubs this year. Things may have not changed that much but it's been a few years since I've been over & want to know how hard they're going to hit my wallet!

Maybe this has been done already but please share your experiences when at the bar in Ibiza's clubs this year. Things may have not changed that much but it's been a few years since I've been over & want to know how hard they're going to hit my wallet!
Nothing changed much since last year if anything I found beer a little cheaper? the bar a few doors down from Bora Bora was 2.80 for a icy pint of San Miguel , considering the location this is absolutely fantastic value considering you can pay £3-4 these days for a Carling in a average UK bar..In Amnesia for both Cocoon and Cream the Budweiser was 11euro (what happened to San Miguel / Estrella??) Bora Bora itself was 7 euro a pint but most of the bars in Playa Den Bossa had 2 for 1 on cocktails and 2 pints for 5 , San Antonio has the same, think I paid 3euro for a pint at Kanya, apart from the clubs I think the prices in Ibiza are good for food and drink

Last edited by a moderator:
Amnesia - beer 11 , vodka 16

Space - beer 12 , vodka 15

dc 10 - beer 10 or 11 , Bacardi coke 12

this was last week it might go up then down as season goes on.

Cheers lads, very useful stuff. Need to to find this bar near Bora Bora, you've defo sold it to me Villa!

Does anyone know the prices for sunbeds @ PDB? I heard the beds in front of Bora Bora are public beds, what is the difference? BYODrinks OK?
Maybe it is a good idea to also post prices for sunbeds, VIP-tables, minimum spend etc.?

Haven't got a clue what drinks were costing me. All I know is they got me drunk and I come home with no money.

It was worth every cent!

bora bora before 16.30 was €5.00 a pint of san miguel, €6.00 after.

brother cider and any other imorted cider was €8.00 before 16.30 and €10.00 after.

That was at the end of May 2013.

I think the standard sun beds outside bora bora were €10.00 and the big ones were €80.00. As far as I was aware you could bring your owns drinks.

Pacha Vodka redbull:19€ Coke: 13€? (i think) Ushuaia club Vodka redbull: 17€? Ushuaia tower :16€? Beer at space:13€ vodka redbull :17€? Help me to confirm the prices in order to know what i had spent this ibz trip :p Drinks 's Price are cheaper in "Fancy" place than big clubs (5€ coke 15€vodka redbull JAG , Price at Ocean beach club (aka Pearl Ibiza) are fair too) . When you don't pay the entrance ticket club, with money save, it's more easy to buy some drinks 8) in big clubs

yeah you can't beat price from supermarket. Vodka absolute 11€ 70cl @ Vipercentro..27€ (discount intead of 54€) vodka Pravda 1743 in supermarket in front of bora bora opened at 6am because ladies were thirsty :lol:...hierbas bottle at 13€-15€ max i guess..

1.50 for 6 of those small spar cans..I like to splash out on holiday Don..some Cruz campo or Mahou and a 3.99 bottle of Cava with some plastic flutes from spar. I would not with to be anywhere else...:D All for less than the price of one water in those Discos ye talk about..

Pacha - Water - €11

LOL.. Ya, I keep forgetting about this. When I got back to the US, I ordered 2 beers and 2 waters from the bar, and the guy charged me $12. I told him, "And I also got the two waters" thinking he forgot to charge me for them, at which point he looked at me like I'm an idiot. I wasn't used to free ice water, LOL

Back