drink prices 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is too expensive anywhere, just DON'T GO!!!
I don't go, there are many other places and I have an excellent time.
And if you feel you miss anything, open your mind and you miss absolutely nothing!

Or : Go and stay calm. Dont have to be in a club every evening. Ibiza is nice enough to have a good holiday without Calvin Harris.
But I know ... you are sitting in Eivissa and look at the people ... the taxi run to the clubs start ... ok , lets go.

Or : Go and stay calm. Dont have to be in a club every evening. Ibiza is nice enough to have a good holiday without Calvin Harris.
But I know ... you are sitting in Eivissa and look at the people ... the taxi run to the clubs start ... ok , lets go.

Yeah if we could just get Tiesto and Eric Prydz to play at Akasha instead then I'll be happy

Already in two minds about doing Ibiza this year and prices like that arent helping my decision, its not possible to spend a few hours at Ushuaia and not drink anything in that heat.

Going to Calvin Harris and just buying a bottle of water is 108euros gone 😮 and yes seeing a big name pop/rock concert isnt cheap either, but generally people do one or two of those a summer, not night after night for a whole week.
I paid €70 on Saturday to go see depeche mode and it was €7 for a 50cl beer! not too bad 😋

If it is too expensive anywhere, just DON'T GO!!!
I don't go, there are many other places and I have an excellent time.
And if you feel you miss anything, open your mind and you miss absolutely nothing!

everyone’s different, I guess. I used to get FOMO a lot, but grew out of it.. i just think structuring a holiday around a big party can heap too much pressure on. Shd be the other way round imo

beers/hierbas seemed reasonable at malanga in Oct, entry is free, and music was decent, so there are always alternative options if money’s tight

everyone’s different, I guess. I used to get FOMO a lot, but grew out of it.. i just think structuring a holiday around a big party can heap too much pressure on. Shd be the other way round imo

beers/hierbas seemed reasonable at malanga in Oct, entry is free, and music was decent, so there are always alternative options if money’s tight
Yeah

Its basically right : Out of the season, Ibz is cheaper. The smaller Clubs are cheaper and better in most cases. Superstar DJs want Superstar money. There are good alternatives in Ibz ... in earlier days there we're nice Partys in the beach clubs. Miss them. I remember Sands ...

I paid €70 on Saturday to go see depeche mode and it was €7 for a 50cl beer! not too bad 😋
Watching them in July, Berlin. Really looking forward to it. Rather it was at the Waldbuhne but I’m thinking the Olympic Stadium will still be a decent venue.

6€ water dc10 , i got free water n beer from Dc10 main room booth thanks to italian promoter (Maceo plex, raxon, fideles ...) i met 3 years go, i ve shared them with spanish people as i was already filled as coming back from my car for snack/ drinking break time after 11pm in dc10 parking
18€ cocktails blue marlin on house of mates.
37€ vodka redbull + water,Hi Ibz think i got ripped 1€, should be 36€ 24+12€ , that vodka redbull cost me as ,girl dropped the glass full 95% i just bought other one ,staying calm even 48€ for "1 redbull Vodka" quiet pricey
20€ Rhum coke Hi ibiza
39€ vodka redbull + Tequila redbull pikes hotel
Drinks always on house of (spotlight) mates but i always decline (enough drunk when entering a club, 1 fresh beer/cider + 7-10 homemade hierbas shots ) except sparkling water(no more regular one) in pacha n cocktails in ble marlin
12€ rhum coke Sundara club in the palmstar hotel

Last edited:
tequila redbull? That’s a new one for me - sounds revolting!
Ask it to Fin Instagram girl (Twin sistersScreenshot_20230526-192848_1.jpg),i should make them drink more drinks from my trunk so they won't Ask for some drinks in Pikes Ibiza (UK athletic mate gave them tequila shots u can see on my IG story ) that saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back