drink prices 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
outrageous - id genuinely rather have a few tequilas than pay that for a Heineken. Although Hierbas was stupidly expensive ag Destino last time I went

More expensive than I paid in Qatar at the World Cup !

At Brunch Electronik Malaga (open air festival)we had free tap water or 2 € a bottle. (50% drink tap water in Malaga) We don't ....

Last edited:
Despite the fact the beer tasted even worse out of the metal bottles, it goes warm very quickly and the bottles always seem to be half full when you get them. Horrible

Also easy to trip over, understand why they dont want glass and of course many see plastic as the devil now, but other options have downsides too

Already in two minds about doing Ibiza this year and prices like that arent helping my decision, its not possible to spend a few hours at Ushuaia and not drink anything in that heat.

Going to Calvin Harris and just buying a bottle of water is 108euros gone 😮 and yes seeing a big name pop/rock concert isnt cheap either, but generally people do one or two of those a summer, not night after night for a whole week.

If it is too expensive anywhere, just DON'T GO!!!
I don't go, there are many other places and I have an excellent time.
And if you feel you miss anything, open your mind and you miss absolutely nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back