drink prices 2023

Pikes have stopped resident discounts (unless for hotel guests) but a large beer has been reduced to €8 - poolside only. €9 for a bottle of beer on the Sunset Terrace / Freddies.

Hi
Vodka Limon 23€ (per drink, not kidding)
Tequila (Shot) 13€

I did see people next to me at the bar order other spirit+ mixers (Gin & Tonic, Rum & Coke) which seemed to be 20€. Not sure if it was the Vodka (and why, maybe something to do with the Russia situation) or if I just looked too charitable at the moment... (or if I was imagining things, also a very viable option)

Pacha
2 Vodka Limon + 1 water 52€
Not exactly sure what the split here was, but would assume 21 per Vodka Limon and 10 for the water

Hi
Tequila (Shot) 13€

I did see people next to me at the bar order other spirit+ mixers (Gin & Tonic, Rum & Coke) which seemed to be 20€. Not sure if it was the Vodka (and why, maybe something to do with the Russia situation) or if I just looked too charitable at the moment... (or if I was imagining things, also a very viable option)

Pacha
Not exactly sure what the split here was, but would assume 21 per Vodka Limon and 10 for the water
Yep! Defo 10 euro for water in pacha

Hi! What a rip off!

Hi
Tequila (Shot) 13€

Pacha
These prices are disgusting and indefensible.

O Beach drinks prices

Attachments

• O Beach 2023 1.jpg
    O Beach 2023 1.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 293
  • O Beach 2023 2.jpg
    O Beach 2023 2.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 271
Back