Donald Trump

I can't believe so many Republican Senators and Congressmen are continuing to associate themselves with someone like Trump too. :(

I don't think their efforts are going to go anywhere this week, but I do worry what it means for the future of things here. It seems too possible that over the next four years, politicians could replace the people that stood in Trump's way this time, making it more possible for someone else to make another try with future elections.

They are trying to scavenge his base for 2024. They all know it's futile, they do not care. Nothing will change the outcome of the election, this is just pandering to his trash ass followers.

Today is the day of reckoning. Congress certifies Dump's loss and Georgia flipped the Senate.

I honestly don't know how to feel right now. It's exactly what I wanted to happen, but never thought we'd get there. Now the Dem's in power need to absolutely bring the hammer down in their first year and move to solidify their Senate and House majorities, and never look back.

f*** YES.

Trump's never going to admit defeat, sadly - wouldn't be surprised if he starts encouraging his supporters towards violence.

I do wonder if he believes in his head that the vote was rigged..

Trump's never going to admit defeat, sadly - wouldn't be surprised if he starts encouraging his supporters towards violence.

Stopped thinking it was all a game he was playing when he was genuinely proud of passing his dementia test. I think he believes what he is saying is true

He's been dog whistling for months about this (stand back and stand by, etc). Once the electoral college votes are certified it won't matter.

Madness happening in DC.

White folk breaking into Capitol Building? No problem.

Not sure if it would be the same outcome if they were black or another ethnic minority

Absolutely bonkers. Pipe bombs, gas masks, escape hoods. Insanity. Trump will have blood on his hands if anyone gets hurt. This is what happens when the mob gets riled up

Back