Donald Trump

God I hate trump...all his statuses are feeling great.....dont let COVID-19 beat you, haven't felt this great in 20 years blah blah blah

Twat!!!!

Try telling that to all the people that have complications from it or in ICU or that have died

Worrying thing is I bet he will win the election again

God I hate trump...all his statuses are feeling great.....dont let COVID-19 beat you, haven't felt this great in 20 years blah blah blah
Twat!!!!
Try telling that to all the people that have complications from it or in ICU or that have died

Indeed, just keep your helicopter on standby everyone! If in any doubt just jump in it for the best medical attention money can buy, cost no issue!

Twat!!!!

Twat!!!!

Dont think he will ...

The distance between hin and his opponent is too big. Think it will be the mother of all defeats ( if nothing strange will happen )
My opinion ...

Dont think he will ...

The distance between hin and his opponent is too big. Think it will be the mother of all defeats ( if nothing strange will happen )
My opinion ...

it's all about some of the swing states really.

if he doesn't win, that would be 2020 partly saved

it's all about some of the swing states really.

if he doesn't win, that would be 2020 partly saved

I think he will loose a lot of the swing states.
Some of them were nearly equal at the last election. And the trend is not his friend.
He will loose a lot of voters who normally vote the Reps.
Only my opinion ...

I think he will loose a lot of the swing states.
Some of them were nearly equal at the last election. And the trend is not his friend.
He will loose a lot of voters who normally vote the Reps.
Only my opinion ...

well just so you know I SO hope you are right.

I think a lot of people are quiet and don't talk to the pollsters...

I personally know several people who you would not expect to be Trump supporters, but reveal their thoughts when speaking with people they trust. Its like "coming out of the closet". These people are not racists or uneducated. For them, its bigger than Trump.

I have no idea what will happen. This has been a weird year.

looks like it's leaning Biden but the incumbent has a few major er trump cards in his favour

1. voter disenfranchisement - a lot of poor/minority voters won't get to vote. boxes will 'disappear'. names won't appear on registers, ballots will be deliberately confusing, polling stations will be located far away from those too poor to drive. expect every dirty trick in the book
2. blm will galvanise a lot of white suburban voters who might've leaned Biden but got scared shitless by the rioting. GOP will go to town on that in closing days
3. america is very religious - there are 10s of millions of evangelicals and other looney tunes convinced that lefties are godless, unamerican, baby slaughtering satanists.
4. biden looks ever older and more doddery and is mistrusted by the left, some of whom may stay home out of apathy
5. the electoral college doesn't reflect the popular vote as gore and hillary discovered to their cost
6. DT will bitterly contest any defeat and take it to the supreme court, which just happens to be.....

Biden is still favourite but it will be nastier than ever. they will do anything to cling on

@Tourist I'm hoping you're wrong with point 4. after the last election and those four years I'm really hoping no one will stay home (well, or at least vote by mail...which is another big issue it seems)

My gut is telling me that it will not be contested or necessarily close. Regardless of who wins.

As for the vote by mail, I personally know people who have eschewed this and have already opted to vote early (in person) this week. This is an option in many (if not all) states to avoid the crowds on election day for health reasons. The media is hyping up a potential calamity over 'mail-in' voting that will likely not materialize.

if I was eligible it would be an unenthusiastic Biden vote. There is much I dislike about the Democrats and some of the identity obsessed wackos on their left, but the number one issue for me (beyond the pandemic) is global warming and there is more hope of progress with a more globally-engaged administration.

if I was eligible it would be an unenthusiastic Biden vote. There is much I dislike about the Democrats and some of the identity obsessed wackos on their left, but the number one issue for me (beyond the pandemic) is global warming and there is more hope of progress with a more globally-engaged administration.

I have no idea how this will shake out. There are many republican/ conservative "never-Trumpers". I also know some hippies that are not fans of him, but would have his vote.

The USA needs a viable 3rd party.

I have no idea how this will shake out. There are many republican/ conservative "never-Trumpers". I also know some hippies that are not fans of him, but would have his vote.

The USA needs a viable 3rd party.
There is a 3rd party, it could be called “US Treasury & Industrial Military Complex”.

Where the real power is.

Usa with 26 trillion debt, a Covid’20 stimulus package of 3,6 trillion, a yearly military budget of over 700 billion - USD will lead the way for other nations to follow. Printing money is the worst idea if you dont want wealth transfer. Inflation is another word for wealth transfer from you & your kids & your future kids towards the ultra rich.

But on the plus side you get a “free” lunch, but only today.

Read up on 24 October 1929 or todays Venezuela.

Back