Does monogamy exist?

Casual is well overated and gets just as boring as a relationship IMO :)

But this doesn't hold up.

Life isn't as black and white as that - being polygamous can mean any number of things...

It doesn't have to subscribe to commitment phobia and sex addiction for example.

I have about a 4 year maximum attention span with boyfriends, when i start finding other people attrctive i finish it - that actually sounds really bad haha

Better that than getting to four years and doing the dirty but staying with him. Anyway, it is your life enjoy it how you want.

I can't wait for some monogamy in my life but at the lovely age of 31 I am hoping this is my last spell of being single so will be making the absolute most of it so I have no regrets when that monogamy comes along!!

2011 is the year for saying yes, and so far i'm loving it!

That sounds pretty bad too doesn't it?! Ooops

If something feels good then you work at keeping it good for as long as you can and if you are lucky it will last forever, I haven't found it yet but I am still the optimist so think it will come!

I still love the statement '2011 is the year for saying yes'. That is some philosophy!

do any of you have friends who are inexplicably successful at getting laid? I have known this guy for 20 years (always reminded me of Sick Boy in his absolute cynicism about everything) who is pretty much amoral and a lot uglier than myself and yet he is far more prolific in that department than me. [As Morrissey once crooned 'we hate it when our friends become successful']. I think certain women are suckers for smarmy arseholes and turn a blind eye to their defects.

I say 'yes' all the time. And 'please'. And 'go on, why not, just give me a chance'. And 'I will take you somewhere nice, get you an expensive meal, treat you really well'.

Not working though!

I have one the same. No obvious positive features but has always been convinced that all woman want to sleep with him. That in itself seems to be enough to get plenty to do so.

It is not fair!

Had a friend a good few years ago who used to have girls throwing themselves at him, quite literally. Not outstanding in looks or anything. We put it down to 'reputation' or something, he must have been the real deal between the sheets. He is actually a nice guy but living in the fast lane has taken it's toll, he looks aged beyond belief nowadays.

it's these creeps who woo women telling them that they love children, nature, wildlife, art, fine food

these same creeps who've done nothing but spend 20 years in the pub with you, suddenly giving it the big middle class, when it suits them

stomach churning

Had a friend a good few years ago who used to have girls throwing themselves at him, quite literally. Not outstanding in looks or anything. We put it down to 'reputation' or something, he must have been the real deal between the sheets. He is actually a nice guy but living in the fast lane has taken it's toll, he looks aged beyond belief nowadays.

I thought regular sex was meant to keep you looking young and healthy?

Thats what Mr BG told me anyway.....

From a girls point of view although looks def come into it it is all about that "special something" sadly guys I can't tell you what it is.

Back