DC10 - Very Bad News

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes after a few weeks of quiet, the rumours are back on the island. you hear many different stories now...yesterday i was told 3 different rumours

a) it opens today (monday 21)!?
b) it opens on august 4!?
c) it won't open never again!?

let's see what happens! option a) sounds unlikely to me and c) isn't exactly what i'm hoping for, so...

c) would be of course the worst thing

If you look at:
http://www.myspace.com/dc10circoloco
Letzter Login:20.07.2008
Stimmung: lebendig
artistic.gif

everything should be fine. Ok, the myspace-pages are randomly updated but otherwise, I beleive, they would use the publicity of a full closing for their events in other countries...

An interesting thing is that in August - or at least all mondays - is free on every cal free of dates so that could be an optimistic sign but that's only a guess...

Last edited by a moderator:
yes after a few weeks of quiet, the rumours are back on the island. you hear many different stories now...yesterday i was told 3 different rumours

a) it opens today (monday 21)!?
b) it opens on august 4!?
c) it won't open never again!?

let's see what happens! option a) sounds unlikely to me and c) isn't exactly what i'm hoping for, so...

I guess option A didnt happen? Would love for DC10 to be open on the 4th!!!!

theres a text message circulating around announcing a march on august 4th (7pm in vara de rey) to protest for the recent closures :!:
as expected, the disco association of the balearics has announced through an official note on today's diario de ibiza and ultima hora (probably el mundo too) that they dont support the march because dc10 doesnt have the right licences and, even if they have been denounced several times by them and fined by the authorities, it has continued working clandestinely as a club :!::!:

5pfkmg.jpg

on a curious note:
· mention to the march on spotlight - june 25th (one day after the text was sent)
· mention to the march on IV - july 18th
only 23 days later. well done, you are improving . . . . .

As they do not even have the licence to open as a club, does it seem like they will just get shut down again the second they re-open? You reckon this is the end of DC-10? :cry:

on a curious note:
· mention to the march on spotlight - june 25th (one day after the text was sent)
· mention to the march on IV - july 18th
only 23 days later. well done, you are improving . . . . .

miaow ;)

ps there was another after party stopped by the old bill on tuesday morning at a venue that has a pool that also had an after party stopped on the previous sat morning... ;)

however there is a little venue in ibiza town that hasnt been raided ... yet.... ;)

whats unclear about it ?

dc10 last opened on the 21st june - they were due to open on the 23rd but decided to start the 57 days from then..

its either the 18th or 19th depending on how they cound the days

that'll be the er 57 days then ;)

circoloco back on?????

i seen in the club nights pages the circoloco thread which states that circoloco is alive, when i went onto the myspace i was none the wiser of whats happenen?? anyone able to shead some light on this?? ill be the happiest man alive if its back on again, it was due to re-open the day after i leave ibiza for home so im pretty gutted as circoloco is my biggest reason to go!! any help is much appreciated!!!
cheers
gareth.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back