DC10 shut for a whole year [2009]

Read something about it but i think its completely idiotic from them....i worked for 2 summers in the Airport and they dont need to make it bigger...they have lots of planes but only 4 month a year...its a bit stupid...

same for the san an highway....not stupid for all people in ibiza...

when does their year closing ban end?

do you think they will open for a opening/closing party in October?
I remember the ban finish at october 6. I think it will not open, another fine would be very damaging.
The council seems ready to punish every time to be open dc10, only solution is to get more capacity, council ready to do this? would be logical, as it did with amnesia or pacha many years ago, maybe no interest another big name in this game​

Don't agree with you! Made it a lot safer and its quicker to go to Ibiza or San an!

ohh it's quiker...but it's horrible...i'm so happy to have my flat in the north of the island and to don't have to see this every day of my vacations....

ohh it's quiker...but it's horrible...i'm so happy to have my flat in the north of the island and to don't have to see this every day of my vacations....

Yeah,and i don't have to see you every day of mine ...

i'm joking,i couldn't resist ... that would be a pleasure to mmet you on the terrace and i hate the autopista too !

Yeah,and i don't have to see you every day of mine ...

i'm joking,i couldn't resist ... that would be a pleasure to mmet you on the terrace and i hate the autopista too !

Its noisy if you live next to it...i live in San Jose and well doesnt make noise near me...i use when i go from san to underground but when coming back from cocoon...bomberos road! lol

n107334291521_8511.jpg

:!::!:

don't deserve publish the flyer in this forum, this dc10 is totally false
I live in BCN and been asked to be PR for them, not once but 5 times, each time i said NO! i do not want to be part of something fake! DC10 IS IBIZA AND ONLY IBIZA!!!!

soz I have to disagree as do the 100 people round him taking videos and photos lol!

that's not the worst bit either.

probably all seen before, but check the related videos and how he's right in the way of Zip and ricardo trying to work!!

especially ricardo, he would have despised him being there

Back