DC10 shut for a whole year [2009]

Don't think so... Would be better if they open in June 2010... Because I think it will be opening and closing in October.

Well, last year we came to DC10 on 6.10 and it was closed right in front of our eyes, from what I understand it was already officially closed on that day as well, so can we assume that Circoloco will take place on Monday - 5.10?

Someone, please confirm.... Thanks

over in sep
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be open
ibiza not the same for me without dc10

over in september 2nd myself from belfast, maby you are one of my mates and i just dont know it!

Anyway im hoping for the same as yourself but i doubt we will be in luck, fingers crossed though. Last year the friday, 2 days before we came home i checked their myspace only to find that it was re-opening on that day which was earlier than scheduled, i was the happiest person on earth at that moment, rounded the troops, got the tickets and hit DC, was amazing, was a mates bday aswell which made it all the better! :D:D:D:D

Does anyone have more info on this DC10 flyer? Thanks

I saw it and can confirm it had a big red clown on it and "October" was on there somewhere....

There were no DJs mentioned on it, but i heard a rumour Cirillo, Tania & David Squillance will all be playing.

I saw it and can confirm it had a big red clown on it and "October" was on there somewhere....

There were no DJs mentioned on it, but i heard a rumour Cirillo, Tania & David Squillance will all be playing.

No ****... Aren't we in a chuckly mood today??? :)

I was thinking more of something like a DATE?

Back