DC10 shut for a whole year [2009]

God I fkn hate facebook it creeps into every conversation imaginable slithering its way in like heroin trying to get under your skin :twisted: load of shoite

Its a description from the bottom of my heart lol

for the simple reason that I have to pop in every now and then just to 'check' rrrrhhhh!

Last edited by a moderator:
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif

29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif

29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif

29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif
29w09js.gif

It opens June 1st or 2nd.. without a shadow of a doubt.

The only reason I'm not sure on the date is that they told me a few days ago and I've forgotten. But yeah, it's definitely opening this year. End of.
Already told you guys. it's open.

The people that don't believe can apologise on here. It's OK.
Looks like you guys owe me an apology. What did I say?

:spank:

I know a few other secrets but I'm keeping them quiet as you probably wouldn't believe me.
ermmm..... no, i reckon we wouldnt believe you!! :lol::twisted::lol:

You can't replace Ibiza unless you are a fickle tw** as the origins of why it is the party capital of the world are nothing to do with what music is in and how many people holiday there

You can't replace Ibiza unless you are a fickle tw** as the origins of why it is the party capital of the world are nothing to do with what music is in and how many people holiday there

AMEN! lol!
People who say: Ibiza its over....croatia will be next. Very sorry to say that Irishpaul...but go to Croatia or magaluf and stay there! I cant stand people saying that ibiza will be dead! Ireland is dead because of all the politics! yes i might be a bit agressive but its people who dont know anything about Ibiza that say sh** like that this and it pis_ses me off! Ibiza has a vibe and its not the clubs or tourist who makes it, its the island itself! so go to croatia and dont complain about it being different from Ibiza!

IBIZA IS UNIQUE AND IT WILL STAY LIKE IT!

nope but it is calming down

other places will take its place like croatia etc

I can be very sceptical at times, and I was before I went this year, but I have to say that it was better than ever, and it really felt like the islanders wanted us there, it had a more relaxed and welcoming vibe, and the music and parties were better and the line-ups far more diverse than recent years.

I saw the same reported on Facebook. Having said that, they also announced they'd open in June. Is there any reason to believe they will reopen now except the obvious that they have been closed for a full year?

I saw the same reported on Facebook. Having said that, they also announced they'd open in June. Is there any reason to believe they will reopen now except the obvious that they have been closed for a full year?
mmmm this is official and....remember that its closed for one year not one season so it is allowed to open in october!

Back