DC10 shut for a whole year [2009]

need to know asap ????????

1214701417_dc10_tape.jpg

dc10doors.jpg

hang on let me look out of my window into sant jordi and towards salinas.

- no cars going around the roundabout the wrong way.
- no bodies lying prone on the bench outside the supermarket (sometimes frequented by an ex-member of the don simon 4)
- no one having a piss next to the cash machine near where i take my kids to the park

Yep, dc10 must be closed.

i might add that all the above was happening regularly when dc10 was open last year.

I hate to admit but even if dc10 is certainly a very special party place ... People went over the edge quite often ...

I hate to admit but even if dc10 is certainly a very special party place ... People went over the edge quite often ...

That is true...when they had to close 2 month back in 2007 and opened after just 3-4 weeks, thats taking a risk and they knew that they had a license for 60 something people capacity and still let more than a 1000. They should have taken the right license at the start and that would have never happened and JohnJohn would be with a hangover with the feeling is back to life with DC10 open but that won't happen again for sometime...DC10 is dead, long live DC10! I will never forget the times i had there, Every Superfreq party, from opening to closing, going circoloco right after work or hit cocoon after circoloco, the car park with friends and botellon, all this time were great and i hope it will happen again!!!!

- no cars going around the roundabout the wrong way.
- no bodies lying prone on the bench outside the supermarket
(sometimes frequented by an ex-member of the don simon 4)
- no one having a piss next to the cash machine
near where i take my kids to the park

Yep, dc10 must be closed.
you sound like a bitter old bloke in that post :lol:

they will never get the right license. i cant believe some people was so innocent to believe they got a license for more people..... ridiculous ! !

Thats what i mean in my post. I'm just saying that when they opened the club back in 19... (dont remember when...) they should have asked for the right license! I do know they will NEVER get the right license! it's just a shame i wont go there anymore. If they knock down the place i swear i will be in tears!

... If they knock down the place i swear i will be in tears!

did you read last week in the ibiza-newspapers about the latest plans
to enlarge the airport and invade a very big area of salinas ?

did you read last week in the ibiza-newspapers about the latest plans
to enlarge the airport and invade a very big area of salinas ?
Read something about it but i think its completely idiotic from them....i worked for 2 summers in the Airport and they dont need to make it bigger...they have lots of planes but only 4 month a year...its a bit stupid...

it will not affect dc10..... for now at least ! !

Well i did heard things and it sounds ... let's say WEIRD!

Apparently cars are not gonna be allowed in the salinas area (only residentes) and we are gonna have to take green buses or walk from dc10 till jockey club for exemple ... that's what i heard ... gossip 2010 or 2011 :lol::lol:

... i think its completely idiotic from them ...
... i worked for 2 summers in the Airport and they dont need to make it bigger ...they have lots of planes but only 4 month a year...its a bit stupid...
yes, so true ... i like ibiza´s airport the way it is !
man, that salinas-view through these big windows you have in the 1st floor
is so ****ing amazing great !

yes, so true ... i like ibiza´s airport the way it is !
man, that salinas-view through these big windows you have in the 1st floor
is so ****ing amazing great !

It is and when its time the sun goes down...the view is even better! love working there even if spanish/french and italians always complain about everything...

Back