David Guetta @ the mobos

hauskitten

No longer active
While switching channels the other night I caught a glimpse of the one and only David Guetta "performing" at the mobo awards while Kelly Rowland screamed and got over excited all over the stage. David's "performance" involved him dancing behind a set of decks with headphones on.. now and then he would touch them and touch the earphones as though he were a real DJ... It kinda reminded me of you know when your at a wedding party for instance and maybe Basshunter comes on, some Dads decide to touch their ears and air beat match? Well thats what it reminded me of

hahahahah! ......... By the way that 'hahahaha' is directed 'at' you, not 'him'. :D
Not 'With' 'You'. Not 'At' him.. But 'At', 'You'. :D

Oh of course, cos, when your as sexy as me right, like, you can't help but stare for prolonged amounts of time ;)

I'm, too sexy for this thread, too sexy for this thread, too sexyyyyyyyy innn myyyy headddddddddddddddddddddd I'm a forum whore, you knowww what I meannn and I typeee my little rant on the internet, on the internet, on the interrrnet yeahhh I type my little ranttt on the internet ;)

:D I'm sorry, I just found what hauskitten wrote as funny.

While switching channels the other night I caught a glimpse of the one and only David Guetta "performing" at the mobo awards while Kelly Rowland screamed and got over excited all over the stage. David's "performance" involved him dancing behind a set of decks with headphones on.. now and then he would touch them and touch the earphones as though he were a real DJ... It kinda reminded me of you know when your at a wedding party for instance and maybe Basshunter comes on, some Dads decide to touch their ears and air beat match? Well thats what it reminded me of

My girlfriend works in the SECC, where the MOBO's were held, so i stuck it on on the night to see how he place looked and it happened to be when Guetta was 'performing'. Hilarious. Kelly Rowland coming in too early, singing out of time.. guetta just jumping around with a total stupid grin on his face doing nothing except looking like a kn0b.

What the fvck was he doing at the MOBO's anyway???

They said on the radio she had wild eyes implying she was up to stuff?!?! Didnt see it myself so couldnt say.

I'm, too sexy for this thread, too sexy for this thread, too sexyyyyyyyy innn myyyy headddddddddddddddddddddd I'm a forum whore, you knowww what I meannn and I typeee my little rant on the internet, on the internet, on the interrrnet yeahhh I type my little ranttt on the internet ;)

f0u8fb.jpg

Oh of course, cos, when your as sexy as me right, like, you can't help but stare for prolonged amounts of time ;)

I'm, too sexy for this thread, too sexy for this thread, too sexyyyyyyyy innn myyyy headddddddddddddddddddddd I'm a forum whore, you knowww what I meannn

fat_bastard.jpg

Springs to mind...

you know what? you're a complete weirdo!!!!:eek:

yeah but at least i'm interesting :D

Just think.. You all crapped on about how much you hated David Guetta, yet, here you are again dedicating a thread to how much ridiculous you all think he is.

Come on. A lot of you seem to see only the bad in others as if your desperate to compare their bad traits to your good ones so you can feel better about yourselves.
I don't know. Don't get me wrong I don't know any of you, but I get the impression some of you live plastic lives. It cracks me up because, I'm weird and so, I see the humor in plastic :D

Kelly's excuse for f****** it up :lol:

Kelly about the performance:
"OK. So, I'm at the MoBo's and getting ready to have a GREAT show with David and the MoBo's F'd my sound up!!!!! PISSED!!!!! HONESTLY, that just makes me work harder! But, what I will say is the MoBo's owe me an apology!!!! I was LIVID after the show! I wanted you guys to be the 1st to hear it from me! rehearsals. were fine. soundcheck. was fine. performance, wad a struggle at 1st. But, I got through it!!!!!!!! So-----It happens! The next show will be Better!--------TRUST!!!!!!!!!"
(Twitter.com/kelly__rowland)

:D

yeah but at least i'm interesting :D

Just think.. You all crapped on about how much you hated David Guetta, yet, here you are again dedicating a thread to how much ridiculous you all think he is.

Come on. A lot of you seem to see only the bad in others as if your desperate to compare their bad traits to your good ones so you can feel better about yourselves.
I don't know. Don't get me wrong I don't know any of you, but I get the impression some of you live plastic lives. It cracks me up because, I'm weird and so, I see the humor in plastic :D

There's a strange form of wisdom in your madness I guess. :confused: :lol:

You sound like a mental patient having a row with himself in a mirror

LMFAO! :lol::lol:

if i saw david guetta i would punch him..... frikkin ****er!
& if i have to hear that hideous track he did with tiesto with the words "im trying to find words to describe her without being disrespectful" one more time i am going to stick chopsticks in my ear drums & be done with it...... he needs a massive :spank::spank:

Back