David Guetta @ the mobos

Here is the car crash in all its glory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db8P41OxvQA

Monsieur Knob twiddler himself :spank: What a knobjockey :lol:

To be fair to Miss Rowland, she was fantastic in July, all 4minute of her :lol:
I also saw her do a club appearance once... closer to 30 minutes. Quite good, actually, and I'm not a big fan.

This appearance, however, was a bit of a train wreck. Obviously the timing is off at the start, she recovered decently but appeared to struggle staying in tune and time. I wouldn't be surprised if her explanation rings true.

Nevertheless, Guetta bouncing up and down behind the decks and twiddling knobs with that creepy smile, as well as the requisite goofy accompanying dancers, is just depressing to watch.

One wonders if the sound problems aren't the result of Guetta's knob twiddling :!: :lol:

yeah but at least i'm interesting :D

Just think.. You all crapped on about how much you hated David Guetta, yet, here you are again dedicating a thread to how much ridiculous you all think he is.

Come on. A lot of you seem to see only the bad in others as if your desperate to compare their bad traits to your good ones so you can feel better about yourselves.
I don't know. Don't get me wrong I don't know any of you, but I get the impression some of you live plastic lives. It cracks me up because, I'm weird and so, I see the humor in plastic :D

Naked you know little or nothing about my life, feel free to have a pop at specific factors if you like but erm... you don't have anything.. p.s narcissism is an illness according to some .. here's the bad news your not interesting, nobody thinks you are, in fact I'm sure even David Guetta thinks your a C*** ... it would be worth paying the 70 euros to go to Pacha just to ask David himself.. that would stump you a treat wouldn't it... I'm sure your undying love for him would unnerve him just a little

That cardy is something else.

Unforgiveable arse of a man or not, it's got to be embarrassing having to pretend to DJ over your own tune.

At least he abandons it halfway through in order to follow her around the stage clapping like a big gormless seal.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Lovin' the seal image....

(Have been told cardis are now trendy again, why, why, WHY would that be...???:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

Naked you know little or nothing about my life, feel free to have a pop at specific factors if you like but erm... you don't have anything.. p.s narcissism is an illness according to some .. here's the bad news your not interesting, nobody thinks you are, in fact I'm sure even David Guetta thinks your a C*** ... it would be worth paying the 70 euros to go to Pacha just to ask David himself.. that would stump you a treat wouldn't it... I'm sure your undying love for him would unnerve him just a little

70 Euros for you maybe, for me it costs a lot more as I have a lot further distance to cover. I don't like a lot of his music but I just think you lot like to hang **** on anyone who is accomplished. My friend at work likes his song. ... My friend is 40 years old. .. That says something to me, that says to me David Guetta is good enough to take a genre of music (in the GENERAL sense of dance music, not the bull**** sub genres.) that you all openly crap on about needing drugs to enjoy AND takes the **** elements of it that it has become (Because lets face it, the electro/pop path house music took in my eyes is the result of lack of talent in the right place at the right time) and make songs from it that even people OUTSIDE of dance music enjoy. ..

End of the day, He's a sexy bitchhhhhhhh, a sexyyyy bitch, and we're sitting on a forum AGAIN, sooking about it. Maybe you lot just need a little more love ey? :D

He made someone I know who hates dance music sit up and say "Hey this songs good" to a song that from a production stand point isn't that **** hot, that in my eyes is musical talent. Maybe not production talent, but musical talent.
He might not be my personal cup of tea, but the world needs more djs like him.

AND LIKE TIESTO ASWELL!!! :D Not a bunch of whining sub terranian diclheads who think they're elite because they play some boring **** music that goes no where and does nothing for anyone.. Dance music is on the way back kids. .. The days of decent build ups are coming and God help you all when they do because you might pull the sticks from out of your assholes and start enjoying **** for once ... And take that with a grain a salt, before you start throwing internet nerded words of sophisticated clubber comebackness at me. ;)

And next time you see David give him a kiss from me.

70 Euros for you maybe, for me it costs a lot more as I have a lot further distance to cover. I don't like a lot of his music but I just think you lot like to hang **** on anyone who is accomplished. My friend at work likes his song. ... My friend is 40 years old. .. That says something to me, that says to me David Guetta is good enough to take a genre of music (in the GENERAL sense of dance music, not the bull**** sub genres.) that you all openly crap on about needing drugs to enjoy AND takes the **** elements of it that it has become (Because lets face it, the electro/pop path house music took in my eyes is the result of lack of talent in the right place at the right time) and make songs from it that even people OUTSIDE of dance music enjoy. ..

His song is pop music made for people who like pop music. The addition of Kelly Rowland is purely to spam it to a wider audience and ultimately sell more copies and make the label stacks more cash. Not because he wants to push any boundaries or make dance music more accessible.

If someone said to me 'You know what, I used to hate dance music but then I heard that song by David Guetta and Kelly Rowland', I'd punch them in the mouth on principle.

Yeah well, your gonna be 40 one day. Your over inflated sense of self worth will stay mean jack **** to everyone but you :D

His song is pop music made for people who like pop music. The addition of Kelly Rowland is purely to spam it to a wider audience and ultimately sell more copies and make the label stacks more cash. Not because he wants to push any boundaries or make dance music more accessible.

If someone said to me 'You know what, I used to hate dance music but then I heard that song by David Guetta and Kelly Rowland', I'd punch them in the mouth on principle.

He never said that, all he said was "I like this song" .. whats wrong with liking a song?

Likeing **** music doesn't make you intelligent. Taking drugs to feel them doesn't open your mind, it just does the thinking for you and hating the rest of the world isn't cool.

Like, really. I cop it from you lot for being an over opinianted ****er, but if lemons had vaginas they still wouldn't be as big a bunch of sour ****s as some of you lot are.

I reckon theres too much botox in your souls to let you form a genuine smile. .. But hey, if I told you it was going on face book would you lighten the **** up and let the damn DJ do his thing with out molesting his acheivements? So he wants to make money? Don't you? Atleast he made a song my friend likes. Thats admirable for me because I been trying to make a song my friends like for nearly 9 years. So ****en, rather than hate him because he can do what I can't, I choose to at the very least respect him for it.

2uh3i9g.gif

The man is just SOO 8) .

Yeah well, your gonna be 40 one day. Your over inflated sense of self worth will stay mean jack **** to everyone but you :D

My sense of self worth is fairly accurate actually... I know who I am, what I am and why I am here and thats all that matters

p.s I am not being derogatory about your friends age (TBH I believe your friend is a mythical creature) it's just I don't give a damn about their opinion however old they are.. they clearly haven't got a clue what they're on about .. I mean the fact that they are YOUR friend is enough for them to get bullied badly, need I say more

Back