Danny Rampling

exactly why danny can make it work and your average joe probably won't.
!

That's how all pyramid schemes work. In London, it'll be a group of Asian merchants, Irish subbies etc who've all got a couple of quid to throw around. After a couple of levels people have to start persuading less wealthy folk in to recoup. And the people at the top are respectable and well-known, so it must be legit, right? It's quite brilliant really.

Use this to see how quick it grows

http://www.homepage.net/pyramidcalculator/

That's how all pyramid schemes work. In London, it'll be a group of Asian merchants, Irish subbies etc who've all got a couple of quid to throw around. After a couple of levels people have to start persuading less wealthy folk in to recoup. And the people at the top are respectable and well-known, so it must be legit, right? It's quite brilliant really.

Use this to see how quick it grows

http://www.homepage.net/pyramidcalculator/

this is an american (quel surprise?!) idea, out of dallas, texas i think.

I am funkin amazed that Danny Rampling would abuse his position to get into this. As said, they always go belly up - they can not, not do. It's semi-fraud.

Ask the people of albania! 2000 dead!

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fandd/2000/03/pdf/jarvis.pdf

i asked him this directly (about the pyramid scheme) and he explained that it isn't a pyramid, "it is a tree, where the leaves and branches nourish the roots."

as far as he is concerned, there is a product (PD/life skills/coaching, etc) and people want to buy it, only the people that sell it get a decent cut of the sales.

he has been doing this for 6 months or so i think. the figure of £5k/month is usually banded about as to what you'll earn.

but what is more interesting is that he is a "self-made millionaire", which probably allows him the time, financial freedom, etc to do this and make it a success.

To some extent it's like any business - they'll be winners and losers. But using you celebrity and mailouts to your fans when you know they're unlikely to be successful is a bit off IMO.

To some extent it's like any business - they'll be winners and losers. But using you celebrity and mailouts to your fans when you know they're unlikely to be successful is a bit off IMO.

it smacks of someone who has been about to long, and has lost the meaning of the fan/performer relationship. it seems completely pikey - of course people are going to be more willing to do it, as they want to impress danny - complete abuse, whether or not there is a chance of making some money.

"it is a tree, where the leaves and branches nourish the roots." - and to take the anology a step further, one day it will stop raining!

Where's Philly Cent? He was going to a meet-up re this, chaired by Rampling and Hinton, last night....

Here!!
I think its the way forward, encourages positive thinking, as well as the Educational Information being exceptional!!
I've been going 6 weeks or so, and am already seeing an improvement and greater balance to my life, having acquired tools that make me better equiped to overcome obsticles!!
Its easy to knock people, however society is influenced by negetivity!! What Danny is, is very passionate about improving himself, and quite honestly, I have never seen him as happy, which has got to be good! He just wants to share what he has leanrt!

Bloody hell - every time he starts a new fad it costs me a fortune. 15 years later and I'm still no better off! :eek:

Steering well clear of this one. :lol:

Here!!
I think its the way forward, encourages positive thinking, as well as the Educational Information being exceptional!!
I've been going 6 weeks or so, and am already seeing an improvement and greater balance to my life, having acquired tools that make me better equiped to overcome obsticles!!
Its easy to knock people, however society is influenced by negetivity!! What Danny is, is very passionate about improving himself, and quite honestly, I have never seen him as happy, which has got to be good! He just wants to share what he has leanrt!

Glad it's working for you although I won't be signing up. Have you made any money? Are you being encourage to sell the idea to others?

the PD stuff i think is great, anything that improves you or makes you more postive about anything in your life is fantastic. IF you can spare £30 a month to do this, then it's fine and probably worthy of investing in.

But then when the other side of the business pops its head up, it's full of cliche and propaganda........"yes, that is up €5000 / month you could be earning".

Glad it's working for you although I won't be signing up. Have you made any money? Are you being encourage to sell the idea to others?

The income stream is a by product, its really the educational tools that get me fired up, even though its covering its costs now, but i've fairly new at it!!

the PD stuff i think is great, anything that improves you or makes you more postive about anything in your life is fantastic. IF you can spare £30 a month to do this, then it's fine and probably worthy of investing in./quote]

Absolutely, gives you education the likes of which you dont get taught in School or University!!

Back