Dance Music: Where are things at?

Am I allowed to say I totally don’t get the Keinemusik thing ?

I think a time and place. Watch the one they did in Egypt by the pyramids, and the sound kind of works. For me at locations like this, or even a beach in Ibiza it works. Do I want to dance to it in Pacha or DC10 - personally no. But many do.

Am I allowed to say I totally don’t get the Keinemusik thing ?
It is a bit out of control the hype! I do find them hit and miss

Exit set on you tube loved them, the gaza set very predictable

Seen them 5 times and only twice were they great,

The keinemusik fans are horrible and are like sheep, &me started that annoying trend of wearing a hat and head scarf so the crowd go to their set wearing that. They also throw their shirts in the dj booth so they can sign them. The crowd are so self entitled and rude, gen z at its finest!

It is a bit out of control the hype! I do find them hit and miss

Exit set on you tube loved them, the gaza set very predictable

Seen them 5 times and only twice were they great,

The keinemusik fans are horrible and are like sheep, &me started that annoying trend of wearing a hat and head scarf so the crowd go to their set wearing that. They also throw their shirts in the dj booth so they can sign them. The crowd are so self entitled and rude, gen z at its finest!
Is that where the headscarf thing comes from then?
I started noticing guys wearing them on nights out and thought it was a strange trend but if it makes them happy... 😂

It's all about electro-house again, according to The Guardian.

unexpectedly found myself playing a few tunes before Maff from the Egg at a bar here last year through a mutual associate. nice guy. Sounded like they made a lot of dough licensing that track, which was when Guetta was getting big. I remember 2005 was an interesting time for music. a lot of people still cared and hadn't yet retired. by then I was heading in a very different direction, and it was probably the point where I realised Radio 1 is not aimed at 30+ listeners.

Back