Daily Mail - burn it!

Buckley said:
jjinit said:
seriously though. Neither crimes are more or less heinous, just that one has been happening a lot longer over here than the other and therefore gets more reaction/revulsion than the other.

Obviously can't be what you mean, this reads that they were (possibly) commiting benefit fraud before they blew people up so former is worse than the latter.

Try and put it another way, as the actress said to etc

Nah, not on about benefit fraud or misuse.

I meant that grannies being mugged by junkies terrible that it is, is not a new thing, however people being blown up by our own kind (ie british citzens) is relatively new and equally terrible (apart from IRA campaigns in 70s/80s, but not everyone on here remembers that)

better?? :confused:

jjinit said:
Nah, not on about benefit fraud or misuse.

I meant that grannies being mugged by junkies terrible that it is, is not a new thing, however people being blown up by our own kind (ie british citzens) is relatively new and equally terrible (apart from IRA campaigns in 70s/80s, but not everyone on here remembers that)

better?? :confused:

Yup. Get ya now sir.

1stly, daily mail: what do you expect. undoubtely the most replusive publication EVER. reactionary (nts.

What has made me angry though is that this country took his family in when they fled the war in somalia. he was educated and given housing by the uk, hospital care and, hey, he even sampled our prison culture.

Yet he still hates so much. It's not like he is some oppressed palestinian or summa. and don't give me the muslim brotherhood stchik neither.

Anywayz, as my sister was saying earlier today. it aint really about religion. its about middle aged men wanting to have power and influence over young boys who they want to look up to them. like gangsters really.

russ said:
Anywayz, as my sister was saying earlier today. it aint really about religion. its about middle aged men wanting to have power and influence over young boys who they want to look up to them. like gangsters really.

Star of such brilliantly titled threads as 'My Gay Sister' :?: :p

russ said:
1stly, daily mail: what do you expect. undoubtely the most replusive publication EVER. reactionary (nts.

What has made me angry though is that this country took his family in when they fled the war in somalia. he was educated and given housing by the uk, hospital care and, hey, he even sampled our prison culture.

Yet he still hates so much. It's not like he is some oppressed palestinian or summa. and don't give me the muslim brotherhood stchik neither.

good point!!
dont get me started on religion though....biggest crock of shite.................more trouble than it's worth.....blah.....blah ;)

Back