Daily Mail - burn it!

I NEVER SAID THEY WERE COMITTING BENEFIT FRAUD!!!

unless!!

"Rule 28 (subsection b)

No claimant shall carry out, or assist the carrying out of any terrorist attrocities on the public transport system (see rule 16 "suicide bombings") failure to comply will result in all benefits stopped and legal action being taked to recover any sums paid prior to offence being comitted."

Yeah looks like they were ;)

chewie_oo7 said:
Scoobie said:
I'm not saying they have a right to be here- the law does ;)

then the law stinks. :lol:

to be fair when their families came over 15 years ago or whatever it was I don't think the authorities had any way of knowing that their 14 year old kid would turn into a suicide bomber :lol: :lol:

...and I think that the last thing the police would want to do now is deport them.

Scoobie said:
chewie_oo7 said:
Scoobie said:
I'm not saying they have a right to be here- the law does ;)

then the law stinks. :lol:

to be fair when their families came over 15 years ago or whatever it was I don't think the authorities had any way of knowing that their 14 year old kid would turn into a suicide bomber :lol: :lol:

Like we don't all know that initial trip was a hijack which went terribly wrong when they landed safely and were inadvertently cleared through customs! :lol:

just playing devils advocate here.............................but..........................

if we hadnt let then any of them in in the first place ........................................................................ok maybe not ;)

jjinit said:
just playing devils advocate here.............................but..........................

if we hadnt let then any of them in in the first place ........................................................................ok maybe not ;)

Or similarly, carried ethnic cleansing?

Buckley said:
jjinit said:

ahem

dont forget i hail from polish immigrants mr b :evil:

will take you up on said beer, as long as it's more than one & we dont discuss politics!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Some classic comments jjinit, not really well thought through tho :lol: ;)

Spotlighters - putting the world right! :D

jjinit said:
Buckley said:
jjinit said:

ahem

will take you up on said beer, as long as it's more than one & we dont discuss politics!!! :lol:

So you sir, of all people, would say banning (or of course killing- to test any argument take it to its extreme) a whole nation to deal with an individual or two might be a bit OTT?

Religion? That's always fun after some booze :p

Did I tell about the time at primary school I bounced onto the bar at edge of a trampoline and cursed 'that bloody pole' only for poor Michael Walesa, who was 'spotting' for me at the time to burst into tears? :lol:

jjinit said:

Any relation JJ?
walesa.jpg

stuie said:
:lol: :lol: Some classic comments jjinit, not really well thought through tho :lol: ;)

Not neccesarily my views, just pointing out that its a tad ironic and sad that the very people we welcome and harbour and shelter, are the very people that are doing these unspeakable acts and it gives the Mail ammunition to say "we told you so"

and if im honest....if i had a choice of my taxes (£700 this month) being spent on roads, hospitals, your grannies hip replacement, a young boys bone marrow transplant, niteflys next degree :evil: or being blown to bits going to work???

If that makes me "persona non grata" then I can live with it!!! ;)

;)

jjinit said:
and if im honest....if i had a choice of my taxes (£700 this month) being spent on roads, hospitals, your grannies hip replacement, a young boys bone marrow transplant, niteflys next degree :evil: or being blown to bits going to work???

;)

i understand what you are trying to say :lol:

but you don't have a choice what your taxes are used for and (as has been pointed out already) it's impossible to know that someone claiming benefit of any kind is going to become a terrorist until they have become a terrorist.

jjinit said:
stuie said:

Not neccesarily my views, just pointing out that its a tad ironic and sad that the very people we welcome and harbour and shelter, are the very people that are doing these unspeakable acts and it gives the Mail ammunition to say "we told you so"

;)

'Course it doesn't JJ!

But on hearing that some crackhead has raped a granny you don't say "gosh, I've been paying his dole/addiction treatment on the NHS and he's goes and does that!".

On the point about not choosing where your taxes go 7 concientous objectors have just lost their case in court. They wanted to have all their tax spent on non-military things, but the judge said it was impossible within the structure of our society. He did, however, suggest that they might get some joy with taking their case to Europe....

Interesting!!

And yes I take you point re said crackhead, I just wish Nitefly would resort to less violent means to fund his addiction!!

seriously though. Neither crimes are more or less heinous, just that one has been happening a lot longer over here than the other and therefore gets more reaction/revulsion than the other.

The bigger and ultimately picture is that the world is getting worse :(

Seems theres enough relgion in the world to make us hate one another, but not enough to make us love??

(can I just point out that im not at all religious) ;)

Hey gang. Once again late joining in this discussion, but I believe this thread has sadly veered off from the main point, which is extremely important no matter what your views on terrorists, people on benefits, whatever...

The UK press sucks

jjinit said:
seriously though. Neither crimes are more or less heinous, just that one has been happening a lot longer over here than the other and therefore gets more reaction/revulsion than the other.

Obviously can't be what you mean, this reads that they were (possibly) commiting benefit fraud before they blew people up so former is worse than the latter.

Try and put it another way, as the actress said to etc

Morbyd said:
Hey gang. Once again late joining in this discussion, but I believe this thread has sadly veered off from the main point, which is extremely important no matter what your views on terrorists, people on benefits, whatever...

The UK press sucks

oi!!!

they paid my wages for 7 years!!!! :evil:

but advertising hated editorial & vice-versa!!!!

Back