Daily Mail - burn it!

Delboy said:
These headlines are sensationalising things to sell papers but surely there is a serious message behind all this? Not entirely sure what it is but we can no longer tolerate fundamentalists using this country to voice their hatred without rebuke. We are, whatever people say, a soft option and we cannot carry on that way. Refusing to deport people accused of serious crimes in other countries purely because the other country still has the death penalty is ridiculous. There needs to be balance but we seem to have gone far too far over to the side of liberalism and need to redress the balnce somewhat.

It does grate in an ironic way that the very people who come here seeking "asylum" because they fear for their lives in their own country, get fed, watered, housed, educated et al, only to reward us by trying to comitt mass murder :eek:

yeah cheers, thanks for coming!!!

ps i looked up parasite

"An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host or killing its host"

Before I get berrated and admonished bt the mid-far left, not my words, blame the Oxford dictionary ;)

jjinit said:
It does grate in an ironic way that the very people who come here seeking "asylum" because they fear for their lives in their own country, get fed, watered, housed, educated et al, only to reward us by trying to comitt mass murder :eek:

ps i looked up parasite

"An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host or killing its host"

Before I get berrated and admonished bt the mid-far left, not my words, blame the Oxford dictionary ;)

:lol:

jjinit said:
Delboy said:
These headlines are sensationalising things to sell papers but surely there is a serious message behind all this? Not entirely sure what it is but we can no longer tolerate fundamentalists using this country to voice their hatred without rebuke. We are, whatever people say, a soft option and we cannot carry on that way. Refusing to deport people accused of serious crimes in other countries purely because the other country still has the death penalty is ridiculous. There needs to be balance but we seem to have gone far too far over to the side of liberalism and need to redress the balnce somewhat.

ps i looked up parasite

But you're bright enough to see through the Mail's implied link between asylum seekers who try to kill us and all asylum seekers, right JJ?

Paul Dacre is the nearest I can find to an argument for direct and violent action! :twisted:

I do find it quite funny that the Daily Mail seems to be more outraged by the fact that they were on benefits than the fact that they are terrorists, like somehow we expect a better class of terrorist with a ful time job. :lol: :lol:

Scoobie said:
I do find it quite funny that the Daily Mail seems to be more outraged by the fact that they were on benefits than the fact that they are terrorists, like somehow we expect a better class of terrorist with a ful time job. :lol: :lol:

I dont think asylum seekers on benefits is the angle though, that's hardly newsworthy is it?? I think it's asylum seekers, who are also on benefits, who are trying to cause mass murder, chaos & destruction in London, thats the angle ;)

see my parasite post above :confused:

jjinit said:
Of course!! But appreciate you spelling it out for me anyway ;) :lol:

Well after the last time I feel it necessary to prompt your defence before you get labelled a bigot! :lol:

jjinit said:
Scoobie said:

but I really don't understand the relevance. They are dispicable people. Are you seriously trying to say that you would find them less dispicable if they hadn't claimed benefits? :confused:

Scoobie said:
jjinit said:
Scoobie said:

but I really don't understand the relevance. They are dispicable people. Are you seriously trying to say that you would find them less dispicable if they hadn't claimed benefits? :confused:

No, just if you hate us enough to do this to us, then why are you here living off us???

Is that bigotted or hard to comprehend??

I welcome genuine asylum seekers and dont begrudge losing a percentage of my hardearned money every month so these people can be safe, healthy and enjoy a life free from persecution. But when said money is being used to blow me up, then yes i have fooking big issues with that.

jjinit said:
Scoobie said:

I dont think asylum seekers on benefits is the angle though, that's hardly newsworthy is it?? I think it's asylum seekers, who are also on benefits, who are trying to cause mass murder, chaos & destruction in London, thats the angle ;)

They are not asylum seekers. They came here as children and have a legitimate right to be in the country. ;) I really don't see how it is relevent though. It is not acceptable to commit a crime like this anywhere. It doesn't matter if you are in your country of birth or not. I would be equally appalled if the crime had been committed by a person born in the UK.

I think thet they relinquish any "legitimate right" to be here when they comitt mass murder?? N'est pas???

jjinit said:
Scoobie said:
jjinit said:
Scoobie said:

No, just if you hate us enough to do this to us, then why are you here living off us???

Is that bigotted or hard to comprehend??

I welcome genuine asylum seekers and dont begrudge losing a percentage of my hardearned money every month so these people can be safe, healthy and enjoy a life free from persecution. But when said money is being used to blow me up, then yes i have fooking big issues with that.

I just find it bizarre that this is the thing that gets your goat. I am not suggesting you are bigotted in the slightest. ;) It just that if I personally if I got hold of one of them I would be more interested in kicking the shit out of them for maiming and killing, for making people who live in London eye each other with fear and distrust, for making us all think twice about using our own transport system, for making the lives of people from ethnic communities a misery everytime they want to use the tube. Where they got their £60 a week or whatever it was to live on would be a long way down the list.

I guess I just find it strange that you are surprised that someone who would kill with seemingly no remorse would also be capable (if you take a certain view) of living off the state.

jjinit said:
I think thet they relinquish any "legitimate right" to be here when they comitt mass murder?? N'est pas???

For gods sake I'm not trying to start an argument I'm just pointing out the facts :rolleyes: :lol:

They are not asylum seekers. An asylum seeker is someone who illegally enters a country and asks for leave to stay there. Once leave has been given they are no longer an asylum seeker, as asylum has been granted. As I understand both of the suspects are children of asylum seekers, but now live here in a legal capacity with all the correct paperwork.

I'm not saying they have a right to be here- the law does ;)

(these aren't necessarily my views)

I think what the mail is trying to do, they are a tory paper after all, is point out that because of blairs so called "soft" policies on immigration, these people are here and are using our benefit system in a less than honourable way. Therefore to add insult to injury, not only have these immigrants/asylum seekers, british nationals (call them what you will, i call them sub-human scum) commiitted mass murder, they have done it with money they got from you & me & buckley and everyone who pays tax, it's sort of rubbing salt into the wounds??

YA GET ME!!!! ;)

jjinit said:
they have done it with money they got from you & me & buckley and everyone who pays tax, it's sort of rubbing salt into the wounds??

YA GET ME!!!! ;)

I don't JJ. The abhorrent thing they did cannot possibly be made any worse by a bit of benefit fraud. It doesn't even register. It's like saying like mentioning Hitler once paying kiddies fare on the bus when he was overage in discussion of the Holocaust!

I'll let you buy me a pint and we can discuss it at length. :p

Buckley said:
jjinit said:
they have done it with money they got from you & me & buckley and everyone who pays tax, it's sort of rubbing salt into the wounds??

YA GET ME!!!! ;)

I don't JJ. The abhorrent thing they did cannot possibly be made any worse by a bit of benefit fraud. It doesn't even register. It's like saying like mentioning Hitler once paying kiddies fare on the bus when he was overage in discussion of the Holocaust!

and lets put this into perspective- as far as I am aware there have not yet been any claims that they were committing benefit fraud (although I'm sure the Mail are no the case digging through their entire work history :lol: )

Scoobie said:
Buckley said:
jjinit said:

YA GET ME!!!! ;)

and lets put this into perspective- as far as I am aware there have not yet been any claims that they were committing benefit fraud (although I'm sure the Mail are no the case digging through their entire work history :lol: )

Even I've fallen into the Mail's trap! :lol:

Although if they were getting unemployment benefit I'm guessing they weren't really available for work as they should have been....

Buckley said:
Scoobie said:
Buckley said:
jjinit said:

YA GET ME!!!! ;)

Even I've fallen into the Mail's trap! :lol:

Although if they were getting unemployment benefit I'm guessing they weren't really available for work as they should have been....

Good point :lol: Altohugh there may not be a tick box on the job centre form for 'engaged in bomb making for 15 hours a week :lol:

Scoobie said:
Good point :lol: Altohugh there may not be a tick box on the job centre form for 'engaged in bomb making for 15 hours a week :lol:

why cant they then at least do something productive.

like a Commis Chef.

Back