Cryptocurrency

“the nation's $21 trillion debt would spike to more than $33 trillion in 10 years”
( Fox News)
This makes crypto a good bet long term and also rare metals. Short term (under 10 years) alot of that money will go where goverment always spend - military industrial complex - like Locheed, BAP systems.

I bought £200 of Bitcoin out of curiosity a couple of weeks ago

Did you hold? Currently at a dollar high of $20K... not sure how it rates with the exchange, but I think the £ has strengthen vs. $ since 2017 as well.

Still not buying... ?

Did you hold? Currently at a dollar high of $20K... not sure how it rates with the exchange, but I think the £ has strengthen vs. $ since 2017 as well.

Still not buying... ?
I did, though not even sure I have a record of it. What's £200 worth now?

as someone who knows little about crypto I cant help but start to take an interest in XPR ..its all I'm hearing about atm

as someone who knows little about crypto I cant help but start to take an interest in XPR ..its all I'm hearing about atm
Once the time arrives when it's "all you hear about" ....it's not the time to get in.
I've been in crypto since 2017 and I must say it's a hit and miss and no one really knows what's happening except for the big bulls in the market.

In 2017 I noticed everyone started talking about Ethereum and Ripple. I already had some...and got out at a moment some would call to early, but hardly anyone sells at the exact peak. Most of the people I worked with at that time are still 2017 "bag holders". That means they bought in too high and are now only selling when it gets back to 2017 levels.

If you are interested in the next Bitcoin, the next Ethereum, the next Ripple...I suggest you do good research, try to understand the market and not be shocked if someone like Elon Musk comes in and just shakes up the entire market with one tweet.
I still own some crypto, if there's one project I would advise it's CHAINLINK.
LINK has been growing steadily for a long time now and it's ramping up to do the same Ethereum did since 2017.

Last edited:
I hold LINK , ADA, ETH and XRP. I moved BTC to XRP last week which turned out to be a decent move. I see it as a long term project that everyone should take notice of.

I do believe in XRP though although its been a very slow burner. The SEC lawsuit is stuttering so hopefully that will have an impact.

Be good to keep this thread going..:cool:

Last edited:
A real bloodbath today 💀
the market being unregulated means it's going to be fair game for a while as the wealthy and their representatives (the large investment banks who are just beginning to offer cryptocurrencyexposure to clients) try to manipulate the prices down so they can join in this cheaply as possible. for example I have no doubt tesla were pressured by large institutional shareholders on bitcoin, but not because of environmental concerns.

Was a bloodbath indeed. Panic selling will always happen and who can blame them if your investment is very heavy. Reports of BTC being bought up during this dip though.

Back