☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holiday destinations could be a nightmare. So many flying in and out from all over the world daily ?

I'm relatively fit and active, my father-in-law who I'm currently away with in the Canaries is not at peak fitness at the minute. The Tenerife Italian doctor is a worry, they would normally be there for a month now but changed to Lanzarote, hopefully a cure is found soon.

I was a little freaked out about the Coronavirus this morning, just because everybody is getting sick other places and there is nothing that can be done about it. I read this:

7 common questions about the coronavirus answered

and found it to be informative; though I don't know what sources can be substantiated (I didn't really look). The main thing it says that concerns me is that although they're working on vaccines, they won't begin testing them until later and we won't have anything for the public until 12-18 months.

Probably just a media cover up to keep the human population occupied whilst something else major is going on in the background that governments dont want us to know about.

Maybe Corona virus is the aftermath of chem trials.

Probably just a media cover up to keep the human population occupied whilst something else major is going on in the background that governments dont want us to know about.

Maybe Corona virus is the aftermath of chem trials.
It is.. no Olympics and no Cheltenham races..

They don't tell you on the news if coke is safe to take at the moment, are there any confirmed cases where people have caught the virus via taking coke? Its quite important and I think the news are leaving out these details

They don't tell you on the news if coke is safe to take at the moment, are there any confirmed cases where people have caught the virus via taking coke? Its quite important and I think the news are leaving out these details
all good mate, just stay off the mkat that comes from china

I for one would hate to have my trip scheduled for this May cancelled, and not because of the money I'd lose. However, I'm seeing a big discrepancy in what officials are telling us and what is actually going on, and it doesn't look promising at all. After all is said and done, I believe that the death rate is going to be found to be 2-3x what they're saying that it is now. Not to be a "sky is falling" type, but I can't see how this virus isn't going to cripple world-wide travel, and especially, festival and music venue gatherings. I'm even concerned for a local festival that I absolutely love doing volunteer work for beforehand, and yet it's not scheduled until late July. We'll see....

but I can't see how this virus isn't going to cripple world-wide travel, and especially, festival and music venue gatherings.

It'll reach the point where it's everywhere anyway. I think it's already past the point where it can be controlled by limiting travel, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back