☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope liquors are still considered essential items?
Yes .. indeed they are.. you can't get alcohol after 10pm here anyway..off license and supermarkets close at 10pm and don't serve alcohol until 10:30am mon-sat and 12:30 on Sunday...? After Mass....

Why are there then, with the professional athletes, politicians, actors, etc.... living in there " Bubble " Infections without end ?
They are almost totally isolated, so there should be no infections ?

They are clearly not avoiding contact with those outside of their "bubble" are they ? People coming in and out of contact with them who aren't in their "bubble". You don't catch Covid in a 100% isolated environment with decontamination of everything that's passed in or out. That is not what is happening.... and that's before you count all the clandestine rule breaches because people have had enough and just need a break from it all.

If you got hit with a massive electric shock every time you did something that put yourself and others at risk you would soon learn not to. But you don't. In fact for the most part there's no consequences because detection and enforcement are lax. People don't take anything seriously and don't want to be told what to do if it's uncomfortable or inconvenient, let alone if there are serious personal hardships to follow. Ergo there's infection left right and centre. China is virtually back to business as usual. I wonder why ?

Last edited:
You can have mine if you like, she’s getting on my wick.
Yeah, think part time bubble buddy would be more in order ?

Facebook has started recommending its dating service to me. Based on how "good" its friends recommendations are, think I'll swerving that one ?

giphy.gif

Yes .. indeed they are.. you can't get alcohol after 10pm here anyway..off license and supermarkets close at 10pm and don't serve alcohol until 10:30am mon-sat and 12:30 on Sunday...? After Mass....

Oh, I’m not having a go. I’d jump at the chance?.
Youre attractive, employed, seem like a good laugh.....
Are you looking in the right places?
If you were back in Brum, would it be easier?
hahah......thank you? I think I am a good catch...I am a nice person and a laugh

I have been on it for years trust me the guys on the app...not great..also spanish do not want a GF only a hook up

Not sure if I was in Brum if it would be different, my mate in Brum is finding it hard nowadays too......think dating has changed

something you don't have to deal with anymore haha

But I am done with dating I only go on it for attention hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back