☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people even looking for dates during lockdown? Seems a bit pointless, seeing as you're not really meant to be meeting anybody?
If you really really wanted to date you could have a social distanced one in a bar (in Madrid anyway) masks off as drinking and just sit opposite each other

here we go again, and the new lockdown won't make a scrap of difference if they keep sending the kids to school and college. Funny how covid doesn't realise it's not supposed to infect under 21's.

Reading the comments in the Daily Mail, a right-wing (some like me would say far-right) rag, whose readers always support the Tories come what may, are now up in arms.

I think a further lockdown could bring this government down. they've failed, big time, many of their MP's don't want another lockdown the money's running out, businesses are collapsing - I think it's time for the second general election in 12 months. let's get rid...and save the country from brexit as a bonus.

English national lockdown from Wednesday according to the times. The floppy haired bellend to give a press conference on Monday

The scientists say it would have to be for at least a month+ now for it to have any effect, as case numbers are so high. 2 weeks would have worked in sept ?‍♂️

The numbers are higher now than their predicted most likely worst case scenario for load on NHS. ?‍♂️ (remember the doom & gloom graph Patrick valance showed months ago with 50k cases a day? ONS shows its higher than that!)

I don't personally think a lockdown will be followed as well as first time, esp with xmas & new year round corner. Peeps will have to do xmas shopping on line, killing what is left of the high street. Probs end up making Britain go bust, then the delight of WTO rules Jan 1st.

??? - send in the clowns, they're better qualified to run the country lol

...in austria patients with these symptoms get blood thinning agents, was on tv with us yesterday... apparently the result is that the feet in this area are poorly supplied with blood....?
Yeah I read one theory covid causes so many weird and long lasting problems is it makes blood vessels a bit leaky, damaging small blood vessels, and blood clotting agents go through the roof causing lots of problems. ?

#DontWorryItsJustLikeTheFlu

And
"SARS-CoV-2’s spike protein structurally looks similar to Staphylococcal enterotoxin B (SEB), which is made by bacteria"

- well that's handy! ?

Happy weekend all ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back