☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are signs : It mutates. In a bad direction.
Seems to be more infectious ( 3 times , maybe more )
They found the new one in the hole world.

Fauci and others told that.

Its a nightmare.

No link , google shows a lot of links

So over all the inflamatory news stories. Everything is a surge, urge, sharp/dramatic/drastic increase or uptick.

A billion cases in a week when pubs open etc. It’s a big fat yawn.

The world is trying to get back to normal.

It’s no wonder so many peoples mental health has suffered with all the ultra negative and damning “news”.

Last edited:
So over all the inflamatory news stories. Everything is a surge, urge, sharp/dramatic/drastic increase or uptick.

A billion cases in a week when pubs open etc. It’s a big fat yawn.

The world is trying to get back to normal.

It’s no wonder so many peoples mental health has suffered with all the ultra negative and damning “news”.
If the doomsayers are right and in the UK there's a spike of people going into A+E tonight due to having a couple of shandys, then can get tested for CV when otherwise they wouldn't have and we will have a better picture of how many have it right now!

Just seen on bbc news that some pubs are using QR codes you scan ?.

Maybe the great british weather will keep a lid on tomorrows madness ?
Techoidiot alert;
I've read that, so what I have done is go to Play and download a "QR" scanner. Never used one before - so what happens? I scan the code, then what? Does an app appear by magic somewhere on my phone? Thanks!

Techoidiot alert;
I've read that, so what I have done is go to Play and download a "QR" scanner. Never used one before - so what happens? I scan the code, then what? Does an app appear by magic somewhere on my phone? Thanks!
Some phones camera apps allow reading of QR codes too.
Basically all it encodes is some kind of data, so guess the establishments name and date and maybe time?

So then you "remember" where you've been and when. But then you're still going to have to check somewhere for reports of contact tracing for such and such place on some date/time.?‍♂️

Seeing on channel 4 news yesterday the masses outside having a socially distant drink doesn't bode well. It was pissing it down and people where still out and crammed next to each other on the footpath by the river.?‍♂️

Edit: or could contain a link to a website to fill in your details. Who knows!?

Some phones camera apps allow reading of QR codes too.
Basically all it encodes is some kind of data, so guess the establishments name and date and maybe time?

So then you "remember" where you've been and when. But then you're still going to have to check somewhere for reports of contact tracing for such and such place on some date/time.?‍♂️

Seeing on channel 4 news yesterday the masses outside having a socially distant drink doesn't bode well. It was pissing it down and people where still out and crammed next to each other on the footpath by the river.?‍♂️

Edit: or could contain a link to a website to fill in your details. Who knows!?
Thanks, so first take a pic with the camera and if that works, I can uninstall the app?

Thanks, so first take a pic with the camera and if that works, I can uninstall the app?

My phone has in options auto detect QR codes (samsung). But even if don't you can use free online sites to scan them:

Just tick the 2D box. Also handy for scanning barcodes of packages (if that's your thing ?)

Attachments

• 20200704_121459.jpg
    20200704_121459.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 2
SOME PEOPLE ARE SIMPLY STUPID!!

a guy living in barcelona who started showing symptoms on 20th june got tested covid positive on 26th.

obviously he had to isolate but for whatever reason that man thought he's above the law and took a plane to ibiza on the 29th.

they located him and he's now in forced isolation in can misses.

bloody damn arsehole. I hope he gets a hefty fine.

obviously the contact tracers are now heavy at work...

Ok for those who cares. I gave a look at the quarantine law here in Canada this morning (thinking about just f***ing up the quarantine and moving our ass in Ibiza at the end of July), and it just brutal : 750 K (about 500 K in euros) fine for violators and up the 180 days in jail (+ a criminal record, wich would cost me my right to practice law). DAMN. ?? I think I'll just quit this forum for a while (it's just too painfull).

Ok for those who cares. I gave a look at the quarantine law here in Canada this morning (thinking about just f***ing up the quarantine and moving our ass in Ibiza at the end of July), and it just brutal : 750 K (about 500 K in euros) fine for violators and up the 180 days in jail (+ a criminal record, wich would cost me my right to practice law). DAMN. ?? I think I'll just quit this forum for a while (it's just too painfull).

just move your dates further and come later in the season

edit: ignore me, forgot about your baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back