☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
From @stivi

• all the autonomías that reach phase III (balearics should hopefully get green lights for that either tomorrow or friday and then start phase III on monday 8th june) will have autonomic power to decide regarding travel within its territory and also they could theoretically decide to shorten this third and last phase. this could mean that, in an ideal situation, the balearics might still reach 'new normal' as early as 15th june. if the epidemic situation keeps being as favourable and the two-week default is kept, it would be on the 21st june, but the balearic government might decide to shorten the third phase to just one week. all TBC...

but the balearic government might decide to shorten the third phase to just one week. all TBC...When do you think we will be able to know this information? I am trying to book basically the first day when I am allowed to travel but it is very difficult to get the best accurate information.
    Thanks a lot

From @stivi

• all the autonomías that reach phase III (balearics should hopefully get green lights for that either tomorrow or friday and then start phase III on monday 8th june) will have autonomic power to decide regarding travel within its territory and also they could theoretically decide to shorten this third and last phase. this could mean that, in an ideal situation, the balearics might still reach 'new normal' as early as 15th june. if the epidemic situation keeps being as favourable and the two-week default is kept, it would be on the 21st june, but the balearic government might decide to shorten the third phase to just one week. all TBC...

but the balearic government might decide to shorten the third phase to just one week. all TBC...When do you think we will be able to know this information? I am trying to book basically the first day when I am allowed to travel but it is very difficult to get the best accurate information.
    Thanks a lot

right now I would say 22nd june. it might be earlier, but we won't know that until next week at some point I think

Coronavirus: UK quarantine plans and £1,000 penalties confirmed

reviewed every 3 weeks, just hope they remove it in time for many destinations opening up it just seems like this has come very late should of had an immediate effect as our lockdown

no wonder other counties see us a risk complete laughing stock of a job

right now I would say 22nd june. it might be earlier, but we won't know that until next week at some point I think
Thanks a lot @stivi , dam this year organising this Ibiza trip is a roller coster (We had booked a house for all June, with multiple different people coming are different time).
Flight from Amsterdam on the 15 till 22 (with Transavia are still confirmed for a group our friend) but my earlier flight has been cancelled and I can't rebook for the 15th Yet haha)

Bit complexe, but clearly I am so excited to be there and enjoy the quiet/clean ibiza

Last edited:
Thanks a lot @stivi , dam this year organising this Ibiza trip is a roller coster (We had booked a house for all June, with multiple different coming).
Flight from Amsterdam on the 15 till 22 (with Transavia are still confirmed for a group our friend, but my earlier flight has been cancelled and I can't rebook for the 15th Yet haha)

Bit complexe, but clearly I am so excited to be there and enjoy the quiet/clean ibiza

keep on checking here, I think you might be lucky with those dates and coming from NL, but nothing is confirmed yet

Thanks a lot @stivi , dam this year organising this Ibiza trip is a roller coster (We had booked a house for all June, with multiple different people coming are different time).
Flight from Amsterdam on the 15 till 22 (with Transavia are still confirmed for a group our friend) but my earlier flight has been cancelled and I can't rebook for the 15th Yet haha)

That's gonna be tight. I had pretty much the same flight dates earlier (June 18 till June 23 flying from Rotterdam) but decided to move it to July. I'm booked for July 17th now, flying from Schiphol Amsterdam).

Dutch government just said they will allow flights to most European countries from June 15th but if Spain keeps holding on to June 22nd...you still won't be able to go I suppose. Fingers crossed!

Think I saw earlier that the UK announced more deaths yesterday than the whole of Europe added together ??
It’s mental isn’t it? And the UK government is becoming more devious. For example they don’t do interviews with any hard hitting news outlets or journos anymore. The two credible news programmes - Channel 4 news and BBC Newsnight both don’t get access, and only the friendly news shows get government ministers. It’s not that far away from a totalitarian state in a desperate attempt to control the message.

WHO will continue its investigation on the effects of hydroxyochloroquine on Covid19. Good news.
It turns out most governments and WHO halted the usage of hydroxychologquine earlier based on studies that now turned out to have false outcomes. If hydro turns out to be a really useful medicine, which was claimed by some doctors earlier....it could mean the end of the measures before we have a vaccin.

WHO will continue its investigation on the effects of hydroxyochloroquine on Covid19. Good news.
It turns out most governments and WHO halted the usage of hydroxychologquine earlier based on studies that now turned out to have false outcomes. If hydro turns out to be a really useful medicine, which was claimed by some doctors earlier....it could mean the end of the measures before we have a vaccin.
Apparently Turkey has been using it a lot and claim that why they have a low death toll (although some reports of those figures been under reported).

They also get people in hospital earlier and on treatment sooner than other countries, which is probably a big factor. (Besides having a relatively young population)

yeah, but I think so far not one study has actually said 'yes, 100% sure it helps'. even the positive studies have said 'ok yeah it can help sometimes' or something similar.

yeah, but I think so far not one study has actually said 'yes, 100% sure it helps'. even the positive studies have said 'ok yeah it can help sometimes' or something similar.
I believe you're right. Still it feels like good news that there could be something out there that could help.
We'll have to wait and see.

I do know there was a regular doctor here, in the beginning of the crisis he prescribed Covid patients with Hydro, zink and something else (just vitamines I believe). He claims he had a 100% score of recovery. Now off course it all depends what kind of patients these were.
He was called a quack by our mainstream media and ridiculed after WHO stopped with their orientation on Hydro based of (now proven false) studies. He will certainly have a grin on his face right now.

I believe you're right. Still it feels like good news that there could be something out there that could help.
We'll have to wait and see.

I do know there was a regular doctor here, in the beginning of the crisis he prescribed Covid patients with Hydro, zink and something else (just vitamines I believe). He claims he had a 100% score of recovery. Now off course it all depends what kind of patients these were.
He was called a quack by our mainstream media and ridiculed after WHO stopped with their orientation on Hydro based of (now proven false) studies. He will certainly have a grin on his face right now.
So much Information out there now with the virus who knows what to believe anymore

I do believe sometimes that this is all a bad dream

So much Information out there now with the virus who knows what to believe anymore

I do believe sometimes that this is all a bad dream
I agree and I share your feelings.

However...in the beginning of this pandemic there was a lot of negative information...like there was no hope at all without a vaccin and even that was years away.

Now, there seems to be some more hopeful news coming out. A few days ago we saw that article from Italy about how the virus might have mutated in a less lethal version and now research on some form of treatment is starting again. Another piece of information from the Netherlands today, everyone can get tested since Monday and 9000 people did. Only 1% tested positive. Hope it stays that low with all the BlackLivesMatter protests going on...but I'm hopeful.

But off course every piece of information still needs to be looked at with a critical look. And some people here like Stivi do that better than me cause I can be too optimistic or wishful thinking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back