☣ Coronavirus ☣

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway, looks like certain mainland Spanish clubs have already opened ahead of schedule... it seems this one near me (Opium) got a pass from the ayuntamiento to open their terrace but with no distancing enforced whatsoever!

They might be in hot water...

(more Thomas Cliche's kinda joint than mine, but that's a whole different thread)

I will be surprised if they weren't in hot water. no social distancing or masks whatsoever

If there is a virus outbreak from that night wont look good for them

that's why they need to determine entry by country of origin otherwise it becomes farcical

exactly - this is super confusing. Obviously I’m British but living in Dubai, so will either need to fly via the U.K. or via Europe.

So need to find out how that’s going to work!

exactly - this is super confusing. Obviously I’m British but living in Dubai, so will either need to fly via the U.K. or via Europe.

So need to find out how that’s going to work!
You might be better off flying to Barcelona, having a day in the city and then flying to Ibiza. Rather than a Dubai - Ibiza on a single ticket ;)

21st june shall also be the new date as for when no quarantine is required anymore coming to the balearics from abroad (instead of 1st july) - this isn't all confirmed yet, but the government is working towards this (I need to point out that we're currently talking continental european countries here, not the UK for now I believe, but I might be wrong)
From Stivi on the other thread

So basically if a Brit could get themselves to Schiphol they could get to Ibiza without quarantine! But I don't think there's anywhere in continental Europe that us poor downtrodden Brits can access without quarantine - not even Guernsey (and, yes, dear pedants, that's NOT continental Europe...).

Dublin airport may be the first place we can get to without quarantine, maybe we can if we sail to Northern Ireland and then get the train down south. Really hurting now, Formentera's good to go and we're sat here twiddling our thumbs. Or entertaining ourselves in other ways.

Not a single death in Spain today.. that is incredible. I do believe something must be at play here, not necessarily related to the lockdown, that is stopping this virus in its tracks. Whether it’s the change in weather, building up immunity or evolving into a less deadly strain - our future deffo looks much more positive than it has done!

out of all the big commercial 'DJs', he's the one guy I have a little respect for. his sets in space for we love (once a summer in the early noughties) were great. the man can DJ if he wants to. not sure if his productions are his alone, but they are all hits...

she wasn't the brains, far from it. she simply brought the vips in, something she is great at because she's got all the contacts.
I reckon his early years make it worse, as he should know better, much like in no particular order - Tiesto, Calvin Harris, Armin etc. All global sell outs that know what a good tune should sound like. Even the first couple of FMIF years weren’t that cheesy, so it’s not like he couldn’t make a decent living without selling his soul to Simon Cowell or whoever it was.

Back on topic...Completely understand why people were protesting yesterday but nop idea why in London it was allowed. The UK hasn’t even finished the first wave, but basically other than high street shops and pubs shut everything else is worryingly back to normal.

Not a single death in Spain today.. that is incredible. I do believe something must be at play here, not necessarily related to the lockdown, that is stopping this virus in its tracks. Whether it’s the change in weather, building up immunity or evolving into a less deadly strain - our future deffo looks much more positive than it has done!
May want to take that with a grain of salt. Monday's figures tend to be low due to lack of weekend reporting. I hope it's accurate tho, would be an amazing accomplishment.

Well maybe something over here, either the lockdown slowed the spread of the more deadly version or what I don't know.

Brazil could do with some of whatever it is. Looking very dire over there. (Just watched news piece where grave diggers can't keep up. Rows and rows of graves)?

Really hope so... I hope like Sars it just miraculously dies out somehow some way

Then 2021 we can get back to normal

That's quite odd.. how many deaths day before?

UK was always going to lag behind Europe because of the way it all got handled in the first 2 weeks. I usually only ever go out in May or June so even if the airports opened up and I overcame my aversion to flying risk it would likely be too late for me this year - window will be shut by the time the flights resume. I have basically written Ibiza off this year whatever happens. Let's hope for a hot UK summer !!

UK was always going to lag behind Europe because of the way it all got handled in the first 2 weeks. I usually only ever go out in May or June so even if the airports opened up and I overcame my aversion to flying risk it would likely be too late for me this year - window will be shut by the time the flights resume. I have basically written Ibiza off this year whatever happens. Let's hope for a hot UK summer !!
Yes me too... Ibiza 2021 it is

Just saw the best sign ever on the Irish news at 10.. there was a party in a house in Cork, decks tunes the lot and a picture of a woman outside the house with a sign..
* If you are going to have a Rave, you will add to the second wave....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back