Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

I literally have no idea, but even if LG was open to the idea I'm not sure it would make sense from a booking point of view having both him and Kraftwerk on the same line-up. You would split them out and spread them out, wouldn't you?

Personally I will be happy with Ilario and 1 or 2 of the Flash Artist house DJs like before. But even if it just ends up being a warm up, an extended Sven set and then Kraftwerk, it's the latter that's the big draw for me. Once in a lifetime stuff etc. Moreso because I've not seen them before.

Sure it was mentioned earlier in thread they tried desperately to get him for closing but he point blank wont play Ibiza?

What do you guys think about the line up on monday? Has anyone heard Biceps of Traumer live ? With koze also on the terrace is this going to be a more meldoic/soft one ? Whould have loved to hear some bangin Techno in the Club room

What do you guys think about the line up on monday? Has anyone heard Biceps of Traumer live ? With koze also on the terrace is this going to be a more meldoic/soft one ? Whould have loved to hear some bangin Techno in the Club room

listen to some of bicep‘s productions.

yeah next monday isn‘t gonna be the hardest of cocoons of the season, that much is sure

Defo expect Bicep to play some techno as well as their own stuff. Heard them play Anna - Hidden Beauties etc

listen to some of bicep‘s productions.

yeah next monday isn‘t gonna be the hardest of cocoons of the season, that much is sure
Yes already listened to Some of their Productions, i like them but I i was not sure how that would sound live on a System. The set they played at printworks i think sounded decent, on YouTube.

Yes already listened to Some of their Productions, i like them but I i was not sure how that would sound live on a System. The set they played at printworks i think sounded decent, on YouTube.
It's brilliant. We had 2.5hr here 2 weeks ago and it was bouncing..

Sven going b2b with koze all night long! Just released on fb. Don‘t remember anyone sven ever did this with (except his wife) ?

Sven going b2b with koze all night long! Just released on fb. Don‘t remember anyone sven ever did this with (except his wife) ?

He did it with Koze last year, Koze on CDJs and Sven on vinyl. Mixing was seemless and it seemed like one DJ was playing. Should be nice on that Amnesia terrace

Back