Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Three pretty major Cocoon events in the space of four days. Any chance they’re going to be stretching themselves too thinly?

Gotta agree with a lot of what John is saying. It’s a mixture of things I think. Stale production and other parties stealing their DJs away certainly are top contributors. Sven can only do so much....but he’s not getting younger, doesn’t produce, his sets haven’t been anything mind blowing, and he doesn’t do afters like he used to. Gotta excel in at least one of those areas to stay relevant.

Good news is I think their party strategy this year is creative and fresh. Amnesia also fits them much much better than Pacha. So I think they are off to a good start.

I’m a little surprised the closing isn’t some crazy blowout if this is the last year for a proper cocoon residency. Maybe it will be.

Can you get tokens when you walk into Ushuaia for drinks so it works out cheaper ? Kinda remember last time I was there (2017) they were selling drinks tokens or something

Any idea of set times for today (sat 25th)
Confused as read Sven will play after Underworld, and the running order is as below, which would mean Underworld would be on first at 2pm?

Surely that can't be right. We have pre 4pm tickets but would be gutted to miss Underworld

UNDERWORLD (LIVE)
SVEN VÄTH
ILARIO ALICANTE
MATTHIAS TANZMANN
DANA RUH B2B ANDRÉ GALLUZZI

Any idea of set times for today (sat 25th)
Confused as read Sven will play after Underworld, and the running order is as below, which would mean Underworld would be on first at 2pm?

Surely that can't be right. We have pre 4pm tickets but would be gutted to miss Underworld

UNDERWORLD (LIVE)
SVEN VÄTH
ILARIO ALICANTE
MATTHIAS TANZMANN
DANA RUH B2B ANDRÉ GALLUZZI

The way it's listed means the first person plays last usually in these situations, so reverse running order. I would think they would just let Underworld close out but I could see Sven closing instead

The way it's listed means the first person plays last usually in these situations, so reverse running order. I would think they would just let Underworld close out but I could see Sven closing instead
You're right, I'm here now and Dana André are playing

Back