Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

just saw that the cocoon in the park this year is the final one... would like to think that it's because of moving on to other things and not a closure of cocoon globally. not sure i'll be making it to ibiza this year so would be gutted to miss the final cocoon

just saw that the cocoon in the park this year is the final one... would like to think that it's because of moving on to other things and not a closure of cocoon globally. not sure i'll be making it to ibiza this year so would be gutted to miss the final cocoon

Line up is erm questionable

In Leeds? That’s disappointing. It was great last year, best one I’ve been at. The weather certainly helped but the line up was superb.

Edit. Just seen the line up. V fashionable. V meh for me. Won’t be attending.

Is vath retiring?

Last edited by a moderator:
That Leeds coccon lineup is not very cocoon at all.
Sven vath seems to enjoy Peggy Gou tho and they have good energy when sharing the booth

Sign of the times. If he put a ‘proper cocoon’ line up on i doubt it would attract as many punters. I said earlier in the thread i really hope he doesn’t do this for his ibz line ups. Last season not working at Pacha maybe the beginning of the end for Cocoon....

That Leeds coccon lineup is not very cocoon at all.
Sven vath seems to enjoy Peggy Gou tho and they have good energy when sharing the booth

It never really has been though has it? Certainly not the last 3-4 years. It's a weird event, when they have good line ups in the UK at other Cocoon events

Sign of the times. If he put a ‘proper cocoon’ line up on i doubt it would attract as many punters. I said earlier in the thread i really hope he doesn’t do this for his ibz line ups. Last season not working at Pacha maybe the beginning of the end for Cocoon....
Hopefully not but I do worry slightly about the numbers they are going to get in amnesia if they have to fill the club room too.

Many of the harder tecnho djs that would of played the club room on Mondays for cocoon will also be playing resistance Tuesday or afterlife Thursday, both of which I feel will have good seasons this year.

Worrying thing is most people going to CITP wont be there for sven with line ups like that. His world tour in Newcastle still is only on second release and the events less than 4 weeks away! Hope i am wrong but it doesn’t seem all is good imo

Worrying thing is most people going to CITP wont be there for sven with line ups like that. His world tour in Newcastle still is only on second release and the events less than 4 weeks away! Hope i am wrong but it doesn’t seem all is good imo
I hope it stays that way for the toon event. Hate digital when it’s rammo.

When he was up for Motion a few years back and the reduced the number of available tickets by 200, the club was prefectly busy.

I hope it stays that way for the toon event. Hate digital when it’s rammo.

When he was up for Motion a few years back and the reduced the number of available tickets by 200, the club was prefectly busy.

Ah don’t get me wrong i think exactly the same. But just in terms of pulling a crowd...

Back