Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Wish Sven OTC would of been thrown out two months ago. Flights back on the Monday are £250+ now. :(

Wasn’t that event in Frankfurt with Laurent Garnier on the 7th? So it’s that, All night Long at Underground on the 8th and Circoloco on the 9th? That man is a machine... Doesn’t feel like someone ready to give it up at the end of the season.
Yeah but he’s had a night off Cocoon on the 2nd!!

she did a recent mix for the dj kicks series, it is on spotify, maybe also on soundcloud? I really tried to like it but that mix is all over the place, and not in a good way. feels forced :/ but would love to see her live

she did a recent mix for the dj kicks series, it is on spotify, maybe also on soundcloud? I really tried to like it but that mix is all over the place, and not in a good way. feels forced :/ but would love to see her live
Really she is not a DJ that has learnt her trade over the years. She's been fast-tracked and well managed to get here where she is.

I suspect she learnt quite a bit from Jackmaster 'style' - but doesn't really have the experience or history to carry it off

Back