Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Can only be Nina then I guess - Amelie or CDW would be great, but not sure he would go that hard.

It's been already mentioned that it's not gonna be banging techno so my bet is on Peggy too! Will I win this one Stivi? :D

The oracle laislabonita has spoken.

If it's a female then I'd say it's Peggy Gou. I'm fine with that although dare I say she's starting to attract a less """underground""" fan base now.

There for sven yes
but course it matters about who else is playing

OK. I'd just be amazed if a Coccon fan is going to decide to buy flights / not buy flights based on the DJ that is playing from 0000-03:30?

I'm not meaning to be argumentative if it's coming across that way - sorry.

OK. I'd just be amazed if a Coccon fan is going to decide to buy flights / not buy flights based on the DJ that is playing from 0000-03:30?

Stop being so argumentative.

Are you South African by any chance?

After her set at Cocoon last year, I'm more than okay if it turns out to be Peggy tbh - and I'm not her biggest fan otherwise.

Peggy hit a home run last night. Furthermore, she played harder than Beyer did! And harder than Ilario Alicante did!
A few tracks below to give people an idea:
Not only that, but she brought a crowd! There was 300 people on the dancefloor by 01:00. Not even the early Cocoons at Pacha were that busy that early.

On that note, one of those tracks ^^^ Sven slipped into his set this week. Hugg & Pepp with that nice trancey breakdown - mixed it up a little.

One newer track he played I hadn't heard him play before was the new Apir (Tim Green) & Justin Marchacos track out on the Cocoon label and throwing it back to a few years ago (2017?) he played Paul Nazca - Memory.

I didn't even step foot in the club room once on Monday, the terrace was that good. After Hawtin came on he showed glimpses of his hypnotic best for the first hour, but after 05:30 he went in. Nothing identifiable, but Richie has been playing a lot better the last four or fives times I've seen him compared to that period that started in the middle of the ENTER. run and up to two years ago.

:lol: Not at all man! Everyones opinion counts! All i meant is i’d personally prefer a decent live act like kink/schwartz/recondite or along those lines

But ultimately will it put me off going- no!

After her set at Cocoon last year, I'm more than okay if it turns out to be Peggy tbh - and I'm not her biggest fan otherwise.

On that note, one of those tracks ^^^ Sven slipped into his set this week. Hugg & Pepp with that nice trancey breakdown - mixed it up a little.

One newer track he played I hadn't heard him play before was the new Apir (Tim Green) & Justin Marchacos track out on the Cocoon label and throwing it back to a few years ago (2017?) he played Paul Nazca - Memory.

I didn't even step foot in the club room once on Monday, the terrace was that good. After Hawtin came on he showed glimpses of his hypnotic best for the first hour, but after 05:30 he went in. Nothing identifiable, but Richie has been playing a lot better the last four or fives times I've seen him compared to that period that started in the middle of the ENTER. run and up to two years ago.
OK, you’ve convinced me.

Looking at flights now.

Back