Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

yeah I had a fantastic night too. sven and solomun in a very very busy terrace and also caught gregor tresher's end and CDW's banging start over in the club room.

last hour on terrace was some amnesia 2019 magic. daylit already (since dawn is very early in june), everyone in great mood, a funny group consisting of time warp founders, cocoon bosses and charlotte de witte dancing in the middle of the dancefloor having a great time with everyone around. sven in the booth and with him ROD, who'd opened the club room earlier that night. third last track (IIRC) sven plays rod's abel (such a tune still) with everyone giving rod cheers for his work and then ricardo tobar's recife to slow things down (what a track if played in the right moment). last track I can't name right now but it'll come back to me soon I'm sure.

so...cocoon opening in amnesia two weeks ago wasn't such a huge success numbers wise, but that certainly also had to do with the fact that within 3 days there were four cocoon parties (ushuaïa, night afters in underground, amnesia and then benimussa park). last night was very busy and really a great vibe.

Yeah was really jealous watching it on social media. Looked fantastic.

All Cocoon needs is one Instagram clip when the sun is up and the crowd going nuts to a classic and the party will be packed for the rest of the summer. I’m convinced that’s how Music On got so popular.

That sounds really nice. That lineup was stacked so it had to do well along with Circo being kinda normal. Getting kinda pumped with getting my Ben Klock bubble burst at Sept 2nd's Cocoon!

Reactions: Liv
Back