Cocoon20 - Discussion thread

Yes, starting fresh with all our playlists. So where we have began new ones, last year's have been archived as "x Ibiza 2018"
At the moment there's only 5 or 6 new playlists but as more parties open and we hit them all, last year's will go to the bottom of our list.

Wanted to post earlier, the only tracks I recognised from last summer were Gregor Tresher Substance and the Outlander Vamp track. There may have been others, but certainly most of the music sounded fresh (with the obviously exception of the classics.) Also, three completely different sets at Ushuaïa, Amnesia and Benimussa - hopefully a sign of things to come.

Just out of curiosity where actually is the rabbit hole at Benimussa? I’ve been there like 4 times but never been to the rabbit hole part

Just out of curiosity where actually is the rabbit hole at Benimussa? I’ve been there like 4 times but never been to the rabbit hole part
Never been in but ive definitely seen it... i think its past the treehouse stage straight infront but not as far round as the seal pit

Don‘t know if that is the rabbit hole but danced to defex playing inside the house just opposite the toilets. Guess that is it ?

Love Charlotte de Witt style. Banging and energetic. Sadly the line up for cocoon on 24/6 looks more like tech house and Ricardo can go on some strange tangents. I just like the music to be fast and fat. Wanted to try out the new sound system at amnesia. Haven't gone for years, mainly due to terrace being shit, unless you hit the sweet spot. Difficult when it's rammed.

@Liv Ricardo not for everybody, but those b2b2b with Seth and Craig usually gets the best out of him. Not gonna be a techno heavy night, I agree with you. But Ilario (presumably) closing the club room if you can wait that long will surely deliver that. I think it will be worth, especially since you want to experience the new sound system.

Reactions: Liv
@Liv Ricardo not for everybody, but those b2b2b with Seth and Craig usually gets the best out of him. Not gonna be a techno heavy night, I agree with you. But Ilario (presumably) closing the club room if you can wait that long will surely deliver that. I think it will be worth, especially since you want to experience the new sound system.
I might consider it then......only seen Ricardo on his own, and at one point I was like, No. Just No. I'm not able to dance! I can only sway to this irregular beat with a bleep ? ? Taking my bestie, just the two of us kid and hubby free. She's not been to Pacha or Amnesia. We both like it hard (or at least fast pace) - (tech house is too slow and boring) with melody rather than big drops with nothing in between. Even though we're over 40 we still go for it! Never seen claptone. Listened/watched some of his sets on YouTube. Not sure. Thanks for the advice!

Back