Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

You mean this is the tune from your Instagram video??
It doesn't sound like it to me or am I wrong
I think you may be wrong, correct me if you think it is something different but having heard it twice I'm pretty sure this is it

I think you may be wrong, correct me if you think it is something different but having heard it twice I'm pretty sure this is it
I'm really not hearing the same track lol maybe it's another laurel / yanny.

You mean this track?

The track from the first clip on your insta video is amazing

I'm really not hearing the same track lol maybe it's another laurel / yanny.

You mean this track?

The track from the first clip on your insta video is amazing
Yeah this track, to me it sounds like if, the breakdown sounds the same, I think it may sound a bit different as ones a recording from a club and ones the actual track. If it is something else though I’d be very happy to know what!

My initial thoughts are that it is a different track, but equally I do recognise it and I think the answer is on the tip of my tongue. Asking around the office

Well I am now settled that it is definitely not the Lotus track as I have seen another video from the same night of that track and it is 100% different. I assume it is an unreleased track as ToU also played at Afterlife opening so hopefully it is released soon and Shazam will easily pick it up.

Luciano warming up for Sven - another interesting move for Cocoon!

Attachments

• 495F7207-3ED0-4AA3-8928-AEA1B691215C.jpeg
    495F7207-3ED0-4AA3-8928-AEA1B691215C.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 21
it is what I expected...

Yeah, I did too after what happened on the Richie date a few weeks back. The difference for me between those two though is that I find Luciano a lot more versatile. He can actually play nice and deep and can build a set so having him warm up actually makes perfect sense for me.

Back