Cocoon @ PACHA discussion

It was great! Peeled myself away at 6am, but it was still rockin'.
Is Sven the best warm-up DJ on the planet?!
Solomun took a while to find his stride for me. Even though Sven tee'ed it up for him peak time, he reset the tempo and rebuilt. 03:30 - 04:30 he was outstanding though. Nobody can work that room quite like Mladen. Then the last half hour he lost me a little bit. But when Sven came back on at 5am, the vibe on the dance floor was probably the best I've experienced anywhere so far this season.

Solomun took a while to find his stride for me. Even though Sven tee'ed it up for him peak time, he reset the tempo and rebuilt. 03:30 - 04:30 he was outstanding for me. Nobody can work that room quite like Mladen. Then the last half hour he lost me a little bit. But when Sven came back on at 5am, the vibe on the dance floor was probably the best I've experienced anywhere so far this season.

I’m gonna have to stop reading this thread.

Solomun took a while to find his stride for me. Even though Sven tee'ed it up for him peak time, he reset the tempo and rebuilt. 03:30 - 04:30 he was outstanding though. Nobody can work that room quite like Mladen. Then the last half hour he lost me a little bit. But when Sven came back on at 5am, the vibe on the dance floor was probably the best I've experienced anywhere so far this season.
Holly shit we didn't cross you with Stivi

I recognize the club is really impressive.
Sound system is great (too loud for me in the middle of the dancefloor ), very nice experience yesterday.
Like hearing this.. @white_isle_calling was obviously on a major.one if.he was.avoiding co.workers.:lol:.I like it.. hope its in your contract..
Some nights I will go out and get fckd..and still write a cracking review:)

you actually couldn't be further from the truth.
just give it a chance this summer. maybe you really don't like it, but I think there's a fair chance you will. I'm the same underground lover as you are but I've had a lot of good nights at pacha in the last 5 years, ever since they opened up to more 'underground' styles of music.
So has anybody actually been yet,was it rammed? thinking of taking the mrs tonight and she’s not a lover of the ram packed nights.

So has anybody actually been yet,was it rammed? thinking of taking the mrs tonight and she’s not a lover of the ram packed nights.

Even last week with Solomun wasn't uncomfortably busy. So I think tonight you will be more than fine. No Sven, Seth withdrawn plus Capriati B2B JJ at Paradise.

Back