Cocoon Twitter:

SET TIMES for tonight’s party at Pacha Ibiza

0.00 – 03.00 Roman Flügel
3.00 – END Sven Väth

Room 2
0.00 – 3.00 Traumer
3.00 – END D'julz

#cocoonibiza

as I had expected not super busy - roman flügel simply isn't a crowd puller. but dancefloor in main room perfectly busy and room two was also busy this time! love this room.

didn't get into roman flügel. sven was good. djulz in room two also really good!

with a decent crowd & not so busy pacha can be great, unlike amnesia which if its not super busy ull feel that theres something wrong.

as I had expected not super busy - roman flügel simply isn't a crowd puller. but dancefloor in main room perfectly busy and room two was also busy this time! love this room.

didn't get into roman flügel. sven was good. djulz in room two also really good!

My sister and her fiance are there on honeymoon and had mentioned that Roman was very disco'ish. Not surprised he'd pulled back a little playing as the opener but they had said they really loved Sven. They of course as first time Ibiza visitors had never really seen Sven here in the states but once but they were not disappointed.

**Not that anyone cares but i did just realize he is now her husband lol

Last edited:
One of the best sets i’ve seen was Kink warming up for Svenin Amnesia a couple of years ago. GO tomorrow if you have the chance

Back