COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

for me faki is similar to villalobos he plays some weird stuff in his gigs but its okay

I couldn't disagree more with a comparison to Villalobos, you are right in that i do agree he can play some weird tracks at times but i dont see your comparison at all.

I couldn't disagree more with a comparison to Villalobos, you are right in that i do agree he can play some weird tracks at times but i dont see your comparison at all.

no comparison. two different styles.

i see klock is yet more melodic than faki.

no comparison. two different styles.

i see klock is yet more melodic than faki.

Saw faki a month ago bpms were way too high (unless you like that sort of thing) after 20 years of techno nights and hearing these djs play a lot over the years I think Slam, Klock and hawtin are very similar in style

Saw faki a month ago bpms were way too high (unless you like that sort of thing) after 20 years of techno nights and hearing these djs play a lot over the years I think Slam, Klock and hawtin are very similar in style

i always tell my friends that each one hears the music played differently :D

Perfect! I'm not blown away by the lineup my night (18th sept) but I know if I don't get on that terrace I will regret it when I fly home. So my plan is circo 6 till midnight, es paradis for Brandon block and Alex p until maybe 4 then head to cocoon for the last knockings. Will probably spend more on cabs than anything else that night
Funny you should say that. I'm feeling somewhat underwhelmed for my night when I look at the others - Sven, Dixon and Alicante and may head to see blocko and peasy too depending on the circo loco line up. Let's see what they are like without a ton of class a's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, the idea of the Cocoon closing has been floated rather than September... Could work well :)

@stivi didn't he do a carry on the next day at Benimussa Park the following day?

Hmm, the idea of the Cocoon closing has been floated rather than September... Could work well :)

@stivi didn't he do a carry on the next day at Benimussa Park the following day?

yeah there's always a big afterparty somewhere the day after cocoon closing. open to everyone.

If you can do closing the afters for that is usually pretty special would highly recommend based on last year. Flights cheaper as well I'd wager.

For Zoo project to go that late in the season seems ambitious, no?

Great when San An is crawling with 18-25yo's peak season. But by October are they really gonna pull any kind of crowd??

Back