COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

if cocoon will start at 12 and finish at 6. how will richie play his 4 hr set on sep 4th?

hito 12-1 beyer 1-3 then maybe richie 3-7

am just wishing, because all richie gigs i attended @ ibiza was 4-5 hrs.

wish it was only two dj's not three that day.

or maybe hito will go for one hour between beyer and hawtin.

lets see.

I get you but I can't see hito only playing for an hour. I can't remember ever a DJ only getting one hour at cocoon, even if it's the one doing the warm up (live acts yes, but not DJs). she'll get 1:30 to 2 hours. same for beyer. and that will mean richie will play between 3 and 4 hours.

So what actually is the official finish time for Cocoon?

the official closing time for amnesia is 06:30h with 30mins slack to empty their premises. which then normally means that (given the floors are still very busy at that time) the music stops at 7 and then everyone out out out.

And is there a last entry time?

with a pre sale ticket normally 5am. (that was the case up to and including 2016, 2017 still to be confirmed, but can't see it changing much). remind me about this in a few weeks when amnesia is open and I'll confirm with them.

w/o pre sale ticket I've seen people paying to get in at 6am still...

with a pre sale ticket normally 5am. (that was the case up to and including 2016, 2017 still to be confirmed, but can't see it changing much). remind me about this in a few weeks when amnesia is open and I'll confirm with them.

w/o pre sale ticket I've seen people paying to get in at 6am still...
Blimey thats an expensive hour!

ah I don't think you pay the full price at that time (at least not for a normal session, different for opening/closing party of course)
I think I'm more shocked at the fact they actually give a discount than the fact people actually pay to go in at that time!

with a pre sale ticket normally 5am.
Perfect! I'm not blown away by the lineup my night (18th sept) but I know if I don't get on that terrace I will regret it when I fly home. So my plan is circo 6 till midnight, es paradis for Brandon block and Alex p until maybe 4 then head to cocoon for the last knockings. Will probably spend more on cabs than anything else that night

i know the money issue in ibiza good luck with that :D

even if ur tired. tired is never an excuse in ibiza.

all you need is to go into the club, and from there things will work out.
I know I am gonna seriously think about it.....try not to spend too much in the first days...at least i already brought my solomun ticket and coocon ticket is not badly priced...if i am tired and on a come down i can moody and not in the mood, i will see how i feel lol

Personally I prefer the 11th even though I know everyone else will say 4th, I think on 11th you'll get a mix between the rooms with Villalobos and Zip being more minimal and then Sven blasting the techno, on 4th both rooms will be a full on techno onslaught

I'm with you and by a landslide, the 11th for me with Zip and Ricardo and Sven all night in the club is one of top 3 of whole summer for me. Hold on for the gasp but.... Ben Klock, not really my favorite. I love techno and have seen him several times and not saying that he isn't masterful and plays some blinders of sets, but i just prefer others over him (Rodhad, Faki, etc).

I'm with you and by a landslide, the 11th for me with Zip and Ricardo and Sven all night in the club is one of top 3 of whole summer for me. Hold on for the gasp but.... Ben Klock, not really my favorite. I love techno and have seen him several times and not saying that he isn't masterful and plays some blinders of sets, but i just prefer others over him (Rodhad, Faki, etc).

faki is a bit different than rodhad & klock.

i went to awakenings with klock then rodhda, and another one with faki & rodhad.

for me faki is similar to villalobos he plays some weird stuff in his gigs but its okay :D.

klock is # 1 bar far for me in this genre

ah I don't think you pay the full price at that time (at least not for a normal session, different for opening/closing party of course)

We've payed 60 euro otd with a post 6am arrival for a closing party in the past - these were the days where you wouldn't imagine it finishing before 11am though. Special times!! We can only hope they may return one day!

Back