COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

I have july 10 and 17...17 seems a little on the light side, but i guess Circo Loco will be there as compensation as I'm only really interested in seeing Carl Craig, Kraviz and of course Ricardo, so for me Cocoon doesn't start until 2 AM that day. I notice Circo starts putting on the main acts later in the night, so I'm actually okay with this as it's causing less conflicts

July 24 and 31 look huge tho... Always wanted to see Solomun on the terrace and Ricardo, Richards, Troxler is gonna be twisted music. I should have moved my trip up ahead! I remember Solomun playing third week July too last year and maybe even in 2015

Very happy with Ricardo and Sonja Moonear on terrace and Sven and Mano in the club for my last night out in June.

June 12 and Sept 18 are only dates that I could see myself passing or maybe just going for the final sets of the night. Everything else I wouldn't pass up so easily at all. Killer lineups.

Sven and acid Pauli for me If I manage to go as planned.
Is Sven Playing a lot fewer dates this year than previous years?
What would the reason for that be.
Solid lineups every week tho.

Sven and acid Pauli for me If I manage to go as planned.
Is Sven Playing a lot fewer dates this year than previous years?
What would the reason for that be.
Solid lineups every week tho.

Not really? Playing 14 dates (I think)

Sooooo strong as per!

Been too long since I've witnessed Ricardo dominate that terrace, a little extended weekend trip may be in order. With Raresh or Zip - that's the question!!
I still haven't seen Ricardo at cocoon!! Was praying I got him this year but missed him by a week :( need to see him absolutely loved him every time I've seen him play Fabric! Still very happy with the line ups I have got! I would go with Raresh! But the Zip one has Sven all night long in the main room so would have to be that!!

that one will also be very techy in the main room. it's sven's only main room all night long. add to that redshape's live hour and you've got a pounding one for sure. but yeah, the week before is just massive.

Yeah... I'm torn, as the original thoughts were maybe do Thur 7th - Wed 13th, as we'd get a Cocoon and Captured festival, and Cream ITE.
Now I'm not so sure... All Night Sven vs the previous weeks Cocoon lineup... Changes when we could go.

Shame I can't do both!

Anyone got any thoughts on Luciano at Cocoon? I've only caught him the once at this own gig (Vagabundos) and although it was alright for a while the music was very samey samey.

I've got the choice of 28th Aug with Villalobos, Luciano, Rodhad, Beyer or Sept 4th with Ben Klock, Slam, Ritchie Hawtin etc Although Len Faki at Pacha with Maceo the night after is very attractive also.

Anyone got any thoughts on Luciano at Cocoon? I've only caught him the once at this own gig (Vagabundos) and although it was alright for a while the music was very samey samey.

I've got the choice of 28th Aug with Villalobos, Luciano, Rodhad, Beyer or Sept 4th with Ben Klock, Slam, Ritchie Hawtin etc Although Len Faki at Pacha with Maceo the night after is very attractive also.

I wish i had that decision.... and the 4th of sept would win hands down

For me Rodhad wins over Ben Klock, also im not a big Richie fan so I would choose Ricardo and Luciano over him, not to say both will not be great, just my preference. I also wouldn't miss Len Faki at Pacha either if given the chance if that effects your decision of going out Sept 4 or 5, i would pick Mosaic of the two.

For me Rodhad wins over Ben Klock, also im not a big Richie fan so I would choose Ricardo and Luciano over him, not to say both will not be great, just my preference. I also wouldn't miss Len Faki at Pacha either if given the chance if that effects your decision of going out Sept 4 or 5, i would pick Mosaic of the two.

Yeah Len Faki is swaying it for me.

sep 4th anytime.

my fav 2 richie & klock.

Back