COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

and for all the talk of the Hawtin ones not being "take over" events
when he is the main DJ (i.e. no Sven)
its very much a Minus/Enter selection (exception being the one with Beyer)

no one ever said he wouldn't bring any minus artists along. but there is no 'brand involvement', no enter, no close, no sake nothing whatsoever. just the music - that's what cocoon is about.

Was originally thinking of coming out for the 11th September... not so sure now.

that one will also be very techy in the main room. it's sven's only main room all night long. add to that redshape's live hour and you've got a pounding one for sure. but yeah, the week before is just massive.

that one will also be very techy in the main room. it's sven's only main room all night long. add to that redshape's live hour and you've got a pounding one for sure. but yeah, the week before is just massive.
So what would you top 5 be then

Wish id booked 2 weeks earlier for the 4th of sept! Already thinking about flying a day earlier than already booked and getting there for the one on the 11th of sept instead of my intended visit on the 18th....

So what would you top 5 be then

hmmm hard to pick, but here are a few favourites...

3rd july - sven's only terrace all night long, plus âme live.
31st july - the villalobos/troxler/richards combo on the terrace is always a winner.
4th sep - techno assault date as explained above. slam & klock in the main room YAAAS!

apart from those, the opening and the closing parties are always summer pillar dates for me. plus I'm really curious to see gerd janson and acid pauli on the terrace and obviously kink live too. dixon as well. and rodhad and redshape in the main room of course. also the dates sven and richie respectively sven and solomun coincide on the terrace are normally always really good (albeit different)...sooo as I said a few weeks ago when I first was granted a sneak peek at those line ups, I probably won't be missing many mondays this year.

18th sept not the strongest night for me. I could easily find myself checking out Alex p and Brandon block over at es paradis instead but will see

Was hoping i'd like the look of 18/09 rather than 11/09 due to resistance closing on 12/09...decisions decisions

I'm pretty happy with Ricardo and Nina on 17th July. Never seen Dorian Paic or Alex & Digby....anyone seen them before?

I'm pretty happy with Ricardo and Nina on 17th July. Never seen Dorian Paic or Alex & Digby....anyone seen them before?

paic has been with cocoon since about forever. he's not the most spectacular DJ, but solid. alex & digby I haven't heard yet myself neither.

Solid list. Again 4th sept looks a stand out to my tastes. Now just to decide between 1st 2 cocoons and 1st 2 mosaics. Tale of us looks tasty but flying home the next day. Hmmm

Apologies, couldn't find answer on ticket section of the website... cocoon tickets through spotlight have a strict last entry time?

Sooooo strong as per!

Been too long since I've witnessed Ricardo dominate that terrace, a little extended weekend trip may be in order. With Raresh or Zip - that's the question!!

Apologies, couldn't find answer on ticket section of the website... cocoon tickets through spotlight have a strict last entry time?
no time limit, only pacha parties have the 01h30 02h00 time limit

i wont go to cocoon opening
july 31th & august 7th should be planned
too soon to plan closings

Back