COCOON @ Amnesia 2017

Oh my life! These are insane! I see what you meant about the 4 Sep Stivi. That is techno heavy....... Nice

Stivi 3rd July has Ame live then Sven all night long, so I'm guessing Ame will warm up for an hour then its all Sven?

Stivi 3rd July has Ame live then Sven all night long, so I'm guessing Ame will warm up for an hour then its all Sven?

no, on those nights sven starts at 12 on the dot, plays until 2:30 or 3, then ame does one hour live and then sven again.
(normally one of the best nights of the summer if I may say so)

yeah she's maybe the 'softest' of all them, but she won't play very minimal that night if I had to guess ;)
Yeah I had a feeling that would be the case, I'm guessing she will play abit softer when playing with Dana Ruh on the Ame night?

Good lord those line-ups are good :eek:

I'm determined to sneak myself over for September 11th. I now understand how you struggle to miss one night per season Stivi!

August 28 and September 11 (by far and above the best one to me) my goodness. For me the terrace seems way more stacked than club room lineups this year especially on those 3 aforementioned dates but still overall impressive as Cocoon always is. June 12, July 17, and Sept 18 would be the lightest dates for me if i had to be picky.

and for all the talk of the Hawtin ones not being "take over" events
when he is the main DJ (i.e. no Sven)
its very much a Minus/Enter selection (exception being the one with Beyer)

Back