Ben Sterling | Pirate Copy | Alisha

CONCOURSE
The Martinez Brothers | Seth Troxler
Cassy | Jaden Thompson | Fleur Shore

ARCHIVE
Archie Hamilton | East End Dubs
Rossko | Jesse Calosso
Manda Moor | Lubò | Pach
Good lord what a horror show of a lineup. Attracts the morons.

Really strange, vibe on the Friday was amazing! Didn’t see no bother at all! It was a really mixed crowd in terms of age. I know someone who was there on Saturday and they said their was an atmosphere all night, really moody and the crowd was mainly really young!

who the hell even contemplates taking a blade out! What is wrong with folk!

metal detectors are a great shout if they can stop this sort of thing. Such a shame because that venue is top tier!

we were even thinking about going again at the end of November!

Agreed. Glad we went to WHP on the Friday night.

Straight up one of the best nights out we’ve had.

I hope the security team up their ante. Some pretty basic search skills and techniques could have helped avoid the Saturday night shenanigans.

Agreed. Glad we went to WHP on the Friday night.

Straight up one of the best nights out we’ve had.

I hope the security team up their ante. Some pretty basic search skills and techniques could have helped avoid the Saturday night shenanigans.
Agree with all that lad!

still buzzing about what a night we had. Spoke to my mate earlier (42 year old female) who has done more raves than I’ve had hot dinners, she drove us home and didn’t touch drink or drugs on the night as she was working on Sunday. Her words were how can you even top that? “Raves won’t seem the same after been in there on Friday!”
That is how it felt, it was special!

WHP statement suggests that 2 people were stabbed, and those that did it had been turned away at the door. So did they somehow make it in ? Or come back and stab someone on the door ?
That sounds even worse than letting weapons slip through the security because what I've seen is it was inside

That sounds even worse than letting weapons slip through the security because what I've seen is it was inside
From what ive seen so far this year, it looks like you could easily get from 'freight island' part into 'WHP' if you really wanted to, as in barge a security geezer out the way, or even a bit more stealth id imagine

From what ive seen so far this year, it looks like you could easily get from 'freight island' part into 'WHP' if you really wanted to, as in barge a security geezer out the way, or even a bit more stealth id imagine

Makes sense… easy ish fix then I guess , can you put proper fences in ?

Agree with all that lad!

still buzzing about what a night we had. Spoke to my mate earlier (42 year old female) who has done more raves than I’ve had hot dinners, she drove us home and didn’t touch drink or drugs on the night as she was working on Sunday. Her words were how can you even top that? “Raves won’t seem the same after been in there on Friday!”
That is how it felt, it was special!

I can definitely agree with that mate 🙌

We’ve said the same a few times this week. The more I replay the memory of the night in my head, the better it gets.

Last Friday will take some beating, that’s for sure :D👍

Not been this year but it's about 250meters from the first line of stewards to the entrance of club isn't it! Even from the search to the entrance is a way!

Yay can't see any face masks either!
The funny thing is, there are supposed to be no drinks on dance floor and masks on, lol.

Spain is a funny place when it comes to rules in the clubs. They debate over the rules for months, implement rules that clearly won’t work…..nobody follows the rules, but nobody cares anyway 😂

Last edited:
The funny thing is, there are supposed to be no drinks on dance floor and masks on, lol.

Spain is a funny place. They debate over the rules for months, implement rules that clearly won’t work…..nobody follows the rules, but nobody cares anyway 😂

not true. most people here do follow the rules actually

I’m talking about the clubs

given the clubs literally only just re-opened like 3 days ago I'm not too sure what you're basing this on...

in the case of music bars which managed to stay open, they were obliged to impose strict controls throughout, masks, limited capacity, hygiene. otherwise you could - and would - get shut down. if you're a loyal customer and know the staff, you play ball too. I know bar owners who were pleading on FB with people not to take the piss and this message did get through. nobody wants their fave music venue shut down.

the nuisance demographic were the kids on the botellones who would be too young for clubs anyway. a whole different story anyway.

so in other words, you're incorrect. maybe pay a visit to Spain some time...

So, at the beginning part of last night, the main room/ terrace bars allowed you to buy drinks but then they told you to go outside to drink them.

that went out of the window after a few hours.

given the clubs literally only just re-opened like 3 days ago I'm not too sure what you're basing this on...

in the case of music bars which managed to stay open, they were obliged to impose strict controls throughout, masks, limited capacity, hygiene. otherwise you could - and would - get shut down. if you're a loyal customer and know the staff, you play ball too. I know bar owners who were pleading on FB with people not to take the piss and this message did get through. nobody wants their fave music venue shut down.

the nuisance demographic were the kids on the botellones who would be too young for clubs anyway. a whole different story anyway.

so in other words, you're incorrect. maybe pay a visit to Spain some time...
I’m just basing it on everything I’ve seen so far at the clubs. Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia……didn’t seem like any of the rules are being followed. There was literally a video posted a few posts up that reflect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back