Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have been to Berlin for a week. Sisyphos two times on Saturday's and Anomalie Art Club on a Sunday.
All 2G which means you need to be vaccinated.
Each one 12h+ and all of them with a nice party crowd... Berlin is back that is for sure.
A regular Saturday at RA has about 50 events right now... and many of them are packed.
Sisyphos does not even close down anymore Fr->Mo straight.... if you can handle it...
As Berghain just opened I propapply will go again in November for a SA->MO Klubnacht... :)

Ministry of Sound is one of my fave clubs in terms of setup, layout - but sadly so many nights are musically poor. Their ‘Future’ series looks decent though

Attachments

• E6C9DA01-427A-4397-91CC-C7FE4551AD3D.png
    E6C9DA01-427A-4397-91CC-C7FE4551AD3D.png
    386.6 KB · Views: 22
Ministry of Sound is one of my fave clubs in terms of setup, layout - but sadly so many nights are musically poor. Their ‘Future’ series looks decent though
MOS is sick but besides the odd Dj Harvey, Innervisions or Hydra nights there like you say the events are are beyond weak

WHP is going to be on thin ice for rest of the season, expect longer que times for anyone still going.. double stabbing at the w.e 😣 and someone even saying there was actually a third, and following on from the OD the other week a can imagine the security is going to be amped up

Just in time for our visit next weekend. Hope those stabbed are OK 😧
Yeah I think the wounds weren't life threatening luckily. proper mugs game that. Total throw of the dice! I've been to a few clubs over the years where someone has had a blade took to them 🤮 god awful craic

Hope the bouncers are onit from here on, the shooting in the que back years ago lost them their licence didn't it? Or was it victoria warehouse I cant remember. either way that many heads in one venue should be metal detectors too much chance for some idiots to slip through the net

Problem is - most who use knives won’t carry themselves, typically girls that ‘hide’ them for those that carry. Really difficult to stop unless you get strict based in appearance, where people are from etc

Last edited:
Really strange, vibe on the Friday was amazing! Didn’t see no bother at all! It was a really mixed crowd in terms of age. I know someone who was there on Saturday and they said their was an atmosphere all night, really moody and the crowd was mainly really young!

who the hell even contemplates taking a blade out! What is wrong with folk!

metal detectors are a great shout if they can stop this sort of thing. Such a shame because that venue is top tier!

we were even thinking about going again at the end of November!

WHP is going to be on thin ice for rest of the season, expect longer que times for anyone still going.. double stabbing at the w.e 😣 and someone even saying there was actually a third, and following on from the OD the other week a can imagine the security is going to be amped up
What was the music policy on the night of the stabbing?

Not what you might expect..
Jamie Jones | Joseph Capriati
Michael Bibi | Joey Daniel
Ben Sterling | Pirate Copy | Alisha

CONCOURSE
The Martinez Brothers | Seth Troxler
Cassy | Jaden Thompson | Fleur Shore

ARCHIVE
Archie Hamilton | East End Dubs
Rossko | Jesse Calosso
Manda Moor | Lubò | Pach

CONCOURSE

ARCHIVE
Rossko | Jesse Calosso
Manda Moor | Lubò | Pach
Id have avoided that lineup if someone had offered to pay me to go, nailed on its gonna attract a lot of nob heads. Knock me sick these cowards, and no doubt it will get ruined for the rest of us. That venue is so vast and proper dark, you'd get away with murder in there.

CONCOURSE

ARCHIVE
Rossko | Jesse Calosso
Manda Moor | Lubò | Pach
I’ve just done a bit of sick in my mouth