Clubs officially opening after the COVID19 pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.
same in berlin for indoor venues I believe.

OT : Some football clubs will have 2G , some not ( until now )

Eintracht Frankfurt will have not. They will use 3G. Im nor sure , it it is a decision of the club or not.
Dancing clubs are 2G in frankfurt I heard . Is it true ?

Still not sure what I feel about this...it's common for the Ibiza Clubs to host club nights and events in other countries, but this seems to be taking 'Ibiza on tour' to another level and Mexico isn't Ibiza. Can see it being useful as a promo tool for Ibiza to Americans though.

Edit: can't get the link to work, but Amnesia have put on Instagram the lineup for the 'takeover' week them and other clubs are hosting in Cancun

Still not sure what I feel about this...it's common for the Ibiza Clubs to host club nights and events in other countries, but this seems to be taking 'Ibiza on tour' to another level and Mexico isn't Ibiza. Can see it being useful as a promo tool for Ibiza to Americans though.

Edit: can't get the link to work, but Amnesia have put on Instagram the lineup for the 'takeover' week them and other clubs are hosting in Cancun

It's good for the ibiza brand and Income for the clubs

I don't blame them to be honest they can't open properly in ibiza so might as well else where,

still can't believe clubs would have been closed for 2 years in ibiza, they haven't even tried to do safe clubbing this year

It’s a good idea to try to keep Ibiza relevant and for the clubs to make some money since Spain won’t let them operate.

The other ironic thing to think about is, does Mexico have more of an Ibiza spirit than Ibiza at this point?

What a weekend ive had at WHP, Saturday and Sunday both brilliant. @diver great to see you again yesterday mate and to meet the missus
I know they had some issues this weekend - but whats Mayfield Depot like ?

Heading up next month, been to WHP at all previous incarnations just not Mayfield

You guys already have parties going on now, but the US looks to be opening to you guys soon so that’s another option for everyone.

I know they had some issues this weekend - but whats Mayfield Depot like ?

Heading up next month, been to WHP at all previous incarnations just not Mayfield
The venue is colossal on the whole, on Saturday they held a boiler room setup in a top room of a pub thats on the corner of the depot building and also had a road blocked off for outside street party style stage. Negatives on the Saturday was the whole food situation, especially for a 14hr party, i think a lot of this is down to fact that freight island is still operating during WHP events, so theyve lost the use of the massive outside area it had in the 2019 season, a big loss imo. Also bars running out of lots of stock after midnight on Saturday was pretty rubbish.

What were the issues youve read about? And which event you going to?

At 34 now i defo try and pick the events that will attract the older crowds there, makes for such a better night and atmosphere in my experience.

Concourse is my favourite room, or where i spend most time it seems. All around the booth is a raised platform thats open to everyone, always has a great atmosphere that room.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920-160818_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210920-160818_Facebook.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

At 34 now i defo try and pick the events that will attract the older crowds there, makes for such a better night and atmosphere in my experience.

Concourse is my favourite room, or where i spend most time it seems. All around the booth is a raised platform thats open to everyone, always has a great atmosphere that room.
Thanks. Off to Drumcode. Must admit I did see the Concourse room which looks great. Been to a few good clubs where you can go all the way round the DJ box, usually great atmosphere / interactions.

Issues were mainly what you mentioned (which is less important for a night event) + messing around with the 'last entry times' which for WHP have always been notoriously early

The venue is colossal on the whole, on Saturday they held a boiler room setup in a top room of a pub thats on the corner of the depot building and also had a road blocked off for outside street party style stage. Negatives on the Saturday was the whole food situation, especially for a 14hr party, i think a lot of this is down to fact that freight island is still operating during WHP events, so theyve lost the use of the massive outside area it had in the 2019 season, a big loss imo. Also bars running out of lots of stock after midnight on Saturday was pretty rubbish.

I am also 34 so completely get your events with older crowds comment :)

I'm off to WHP on Saturday so hopefully a few of the above issues have been sorted for next weekend

Thanks. Off to Drumcode. Must admit I did see the Concourse room which looks great. Been to a few good clubs where you can go all the way round the DJ box, usually great atmosphere / interactions.

Issues were mainly what you mentioned (which is less important for a night event) + messing around with the 'last entry times' which for WHP have always been notoriously early

Last entry for Coxy on Saturday is 6pm and he's not on til 00:30 which is annoying. 8pm would be a fair balance IMO between getting a crowd in for the support acts and some money in the bars.

The organiser and owner is a top con artist.

Let us not forget 2019 when it took you 3 hours to gain entry. People collapsing in the heat. A sniffer dog catching every other person. It made it into the media due to how dangerous it was.

Then if you were lucky to make it in you discover the sound system is diabolical all you hear is people chatting unless you stand next to the speakers.

They had the audacity to put Carola B2b Martinez brothers B2b Jamie Jones too

I also remember walking through the abode area and I have never seen so many creatures in all my life. Kids doing far too many drugs. Sniffer dogs didn't catch these did they

I genuinely don't know how they get away with it too many people forgive or not aware of what the standard should be for a festival.
They can’t even spell festival correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back